1.    #1  
    I just purchased Agendus Pro for my Treo. I want to assign certain app views to my buttons. Can I set my my buttons like this & if so how?

- the Mail button to open Agendus on the email view,
    - the Calendar button to open Agendus on a Calendar view, then
    - the Down 5-way Navigation button to open Agendus in the Contact view.
    This would be way cool. Thanks for the help.
    Global Posts
    116 Global Posts
    I have a couple of apps that will launch Agendus in Contact view and in Calendar view. I remapped the buttons to the apps to get the effect you want. I don't have one for e-mail view, however Agendus Mail is a hidden icon, use something like FileZ to unhide it and you can map the mail button to that. I will post the two files for you when I can get to them.
  3.    #3  
    Thank you for your help. Would you know (or you can do it when you get around to locating the other 2 files) the Filename of the Agendus Mail. I have FileZ and see all the files but can't exactly tell which one is the Agendus Mail that you are referring to.
    Global Posts
    116 Global Posts
    Click the ROM box so it is checked, sort by file type and under "appl" listings look for iambicMail
  5.    #5  
    FABULOUS!!! It works like a charm.
    Global Posts
    116 Global Posts
    These date back to the "Action Names" days, but they still work. Have Fun!
    Attached Files Attached Files
  7.    #7  
    Thanks for the files they work great. Have you had the situation where your button assignment won't stick. I assign the AgendusMail to the email button & it works great. Then later on, I go to it & it's back to the old button assignment which is the old email client. How can I get my button assignments to stay put?

Thanks again.
    Global Posts
    116 Global Posts
    I have it set up so I hit <Option Button> <Mail Button>. Biz Connect keeps remapping the mail button on me.