1.    #1  
    I compressed some pictures down to 160x160 and they look pretty grainy on the Treo. Anyone have a recommendation of the best size for pictures?

Seems logical to make them smaller than what most of mine currently are 1024x768 and higher if it doesn't matter anyway.

Thanks,
    Darrell
    I've converted my entire digital photoablum 4000+ pictures to 480x360 resolution. The photos look great on the treo with room to zoom in and look at more detail if wanted. They also print nice enough on 4x6 if I find myself at a walmart and want to print one for someone. All the pics take up about 200 mbytes.
    Quote Originally Posted by bradward
    I've converted my entire digital photoablum 4000+ pictures to 480x360 resolution. The photos look great on the treo with room to zoom in and look at more detail if wanted. They also print nice enough on 4x6 if I find myself at a walmart and want to print one for someone. All the pics take up about 200 mbytes.

That's interesting...so a 480x360 fits perfectly on a 4x6 print?

Also, I converted most of my pics to 160x160 mainly b/c of lower file sizes. However, they do look better if saved at a high resolution as bradward stated. Just make sure you have a good viewer with zoom and best fit settings...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    Quote Originally Posted by gfunkmagic
    That's interesting...so a 480x360 fits perfectly on a 4x6 print?

Also, I converted most of my pics to 160x160 mainly b/c of lower file sizes. However, they do look better if saved at a high resolution as bradward stated. Just make sure you have a good viewer with zoom and best fit settings...
    480x360 does fit on a 4x6 without too much pixilation. Of course you would get better results with greater resolution.
    What software are you guys using to view your pics?
    I have SplashPhoto and I can't view the pics I took with the phone's camara unless I save it to the SplashPhoto' desktop app.
    Also, SplashPhoto doesn't allow me to zoom in or out for that matter.
    Come to think of it, it really doesn't do much except for doing slideshows
    Thanks.
    AcidImage and RescoViewer