1.    #1  
    Anybody knows the difference between GrxView and the Pro version (except the price !!!) ?
    I believe the Pro version supports Tiff files etc while the regular version does not...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    Quote Originally Posted by gfunkmagic
    I believe the Pro version supports Tiff files etc while the regular version does not...
    Tried Pro last night. Small no, uses nine files !

Had 177K free after starting with 2 Meg.

Doesn't support the Treo's processor, it is the slowest program I have ever seen.

While it supports a lot of files types, this program is useless to Treo users, till they fix it.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by dlbrummels

While it supports a lot of files types, this program is useless to Treo users, till they fix it.
    You're right, it's very slowly, but it's the only one that support pcx and png files ...
    I'm waiting too for the next release.

PS: The only difference I've seen between standard and pro version is the TIFF support ! (So tiff is more than 10$ !!!)
    Quote Originally Posted by olac
    You're right, it's very slowly, but it's the only one that support pcx and png files ...
    I'm waiting too for the next release.

PS: The only difference I've seen between standard and pro version is the TIFF support ! (So tiff is more than 10$ !!!)
    We have good news, I emailed the company, this is the response.

Hello,

Bug with ARM plug-ins on Treo 600 will be fixed by the end of the
    month.

And you will not have to pay for any upgrades (for the lifetime of the
    product); all GrxView/GrxView Pro version updates will be free.

Best regards,
    Yuriy Savchenko
    inDev Software
    www.indevsoftware.com