1.    #1  
    I know that 911 can now locate you on your treo. My quesiton is, is there any app that can tap into that so you can use your treo as a GPS device on your laptop through software. Without buying the actual GPS device?
    Quote Originally Posted by tpwalker1980
    I know that 911 can now locate you on your treo. My quesiton is, is there any app that can tap into that so you can use your treo as a GPS device on your laptop through software. Without buying the actual GPS device?
    from waht I understand they have not linked this to any usable parts of the palm OS, only the phone...

maybe on the treo 610 or 700... 900 1000
    Quote Originally Posted by tpwalker1980
    Is there a way I can know where my kid's are through tracking their cellphone's in the same way that 911 can locate an individual?
    Ndugu
  4.    #4  
    Ndugu,

There are devices on the market that can record up to 48hrs of driving time. The you hook it to your computer to see where the car has been and for how long.

Very nice tool for keeping an eye on the kids. Plus it's alot cheaper than real time tracking...