1.    #1  
    I have installed Callshield - which I have to admit is a dandy little program and for the most part lives up to its billing. There are some minor problems, such as the program doesn't work with call-waiting (for refusing the call and forcing the call out to voicemail) , but I did speak with the developer and was informed that the next release will address this problem.

However, I have another more interesting problem. I am using OUTLOOK 2003 as my information manager and contact manager and conduit. I have set up an additional category "FAMILY" - and have included all the names and numbers in that category that I want. Oddly, there is only one number that is clearly included in the category that rings, even if i set up "refuse" or "direct to voicemail"...even though it is part of the category - it shows up later in the rule list as part of overall contacts, even though all the other numbers in the category are part of contacts as well.. I have had to set up a separate rule to address this one number - The number also appears on my favorites, as do other numbers, but they work as expected in the appropriate categories in my address book.
    I'm wondering if anyone else has run into this problem and knows of a solution. I have thoroughly toyed around with this to see if the number shows up anywhere else and it doesn't, cause if I delete the number from contacts and category and from the favorites, it acts like it should...not part of any inclusive sort of rule.
    I hope this makes sense.
    Anyone else have this problem, please advise...a solution would help as well.
    Just some quick backgound, on what I did to make sure that there were no conflicts.

I did a hard reset on my phone, and installed Callshield 1.5 PRO on the clean phone with no other software installed.

Hot syncd my address book to the phone.

Set up Callshield to match last 9 digits.

Set up one rule "Direct to voice mail" using wildcards "?" (incidentally the number of wildcards needs to be the same number as the number of digits matched) this rule worked.

I set up a second rule which preceded my wildcard rule, this one only matched a group from my phonebook. This rule also worked fine.

But when I set up a third rule, to "Direct to voice mail" for a "No Caller ID" call, it causes a soft reset, if you are in any application other than the phone app, it also causes a soft reset when in the phone app, but the keyboard is locked. I tried instead to use the "phone-refuse call" action, but it behaves in exactly the same way, ie: it causes a soft reset, if you are in any application other than the phone app, it also causes a soft reset when in the phone app, but the keyboard is locked.

The choices refer to "Unknown" when in actual fact the words displayed are "No Caller ID", but I don't think this is a problem, because ver 1.34pro worked fine.

I really like this program, and have gone back to using 1.34, I would love to upgrade, but I guess I have to wait till 1.5 is not Beta?
    Anyone else have a repeat of this problem?