1. Rab
    Does anyone know of a way to create macros for the 600? It would be handy for inserting User ID's, Passwords, etc. etc. while using the web. Cookies don't always work.
    macroplay is a software that works with treo600
    still new version though for the os5
    does the OS5 version work on the TREO600 ( including keyboard strokes ) ?

or should i try the keyboard version ( ...does it work on TREO600 OS ) ?

thanks for your input on this one...

I use MacroPlay. It works but wont run with KeyGaurd enabled. I use it to:

Disable certain CallFilter rules every night. When I dont want to bothered after work I enable one of a few top level rules that block everything underneath it. Sometimes I just want best friends to get through, sometimes friends and family, etc. When I wake up everything is back to normal.

Disables Pocket-Tunes auto-off timer and EQ. I can spend an evening using the EQ and not have to worry about turning it back off for the next day's use (EQ is too slow to play and work at the same time). I can shoutcast something at bedside while I go to sleep and not worry about waking up in trouble with Sprint. Due to Pocket-Tunes resetting the timer back to 0 when you check and un-check the timer, this works whether or not its enabled.

Set Profiles back to a daytime profile (and that has KeyGaurd enabled). Kewl. Of course the only way this all works is for me to always switch to an evening profile that has KeyGaurd disabled.
    "Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." -Kristian Wilson, Nintendo, 1989
  5. Rab
    I also would like to know what version of macroplay you are using on the T600 and does it suport the keyboard??... Thanks
    Im using MacroPlay for OS5. I didnt try the others but I assume they wont work since their version numbers are lower etc. It doesnt support the keyboard unfortunately. I urge you all to email them about your interest in the software to give them some incentive to update it.
    "Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." -Kristian Wilson, Nintendo, 1989
    Quote Originally Posted by ThirdType
    I use MacroPlay. It works but wont run with KeyGaurd enabled. I use it to:
    Please, let me know how can I use the keystroke quick button to play macroplay commands recorded on Treo600, I tried but I can't find them
    still under developing i think .. just wait few months