1.    #1  
    Howdy,

just tried to plug in my SD card to a card reader because i want to copy some MP3's. Unfortnately it's not readable. Is there any way to access it directly with Win XP via an USB card reader ?

Thanks in advance

Martin
    Sounds like a problem with the card or a problem with your reader...

I have two WinXP systems that I use two different USB readers on interchangably with no problems whatsoever. One reader is even USB 2.0, not to mention my SD card is a crappy Sandisk one. Works great.

Did you try formatting the card with the reader or something first? (I didn't have to, but it's the only suggestion I could think of, sorry! )
    I had a 256m SD card that woked fine on my treo but would not read in any of the card readers on several machines. I got a new 512m card that works fine in all of them.

I believe the difference may be that I think I formatted the 256m in the treo but the 512m in the card reader.
    i have a 256sd card. i formatted it from PC and I use it between PocketPC and Treo. I do not have a card reader thou. I use my PocketPC as a card reader and I copy files into the pocketPC sd card, and plug the card in the treo.

may be you should try to format the card from the card reader.
    Check out Card Exporter....turns the treo's SD card into a drive in Windows.
  6.    #6  
    HI All,

first thanks for your help. I'll try format the card with the reader.

Cheers

Martin