1.    #1  
    Hi everybody,

My Handspring Treo 600 on Orange UK switches off and back on around half of the time that I try to send outgoing email. Orange have offered a replacement phone which does the same.

I have not been able to find anyone else on this forum who suffers the same problem and just wondered if anyone had any ideas, such as bios upgrade or similar. Is this a known issue?

Many thanks,

Marcus
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcusd
    Hi everybody,

My Handspring Treo 600 on Orange UK switches off and back on around half of the time that I try to send outgoing email. Orange have offered a replacement phone which does the same.

I have not been able to find anyone else on this forum who suffers the same problem and just wondered if anyone had any ideas, such as bios upgrade or similar. Is this a known issue?

Many thanks,

Marcus
    Happened to me too every time I tried to send email.
    Treo 600 on Orange UK.
    Did a Hotsync.
    Went to the handspring folder/backup folder and noticed the email messages were more 1meg in size. (Don't know if this is important)
    Removed all the email data from the backup folder to another folder for safe keeping.Wiped the Treo. Hotsynced to restore my data.
    Entered my username and passwords etc into email options/edit accounts and email worked again.
    I'll see if it happens again.
    Hope this helps.