1.    #1  
    I used to own a TT2 and it had a cool clock app that I would use to set alarms. The Treo comes with CityTime, which pretty much does just about nothing more than what its title indicates. Does anyone know what the clock app is for the TT2 and if it would work for the Treo?
    I don't, but two cool clocks that work on the Treo are Megaclock (http://www.megasoft2000.com/palm_division/megaclock.htm) and Palmary Clock (http://www.palmarysoft.com)
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    Ive tried every clock I could find on the internet (too much free time) and settled on Bob's Alarm. Awesome features and support. No it doesnt have funky pretty clocks but its interface is easy and quick to use. When an alarm goes off you can snooze it in time increments, like hit a button 3 times to do 5 mins X 3 = 15 mins. It also has the ability to set 256 timers, alarms, and stopwatches! Each one can use a default alert setup or its own cutom one. Im using 2.80 beta (but very stable), not sure what the release version looks like anymore. 3.0 should be perfect.
    "Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." -Kristian Wilson, Nintendo, 1989
  4.    #4  
    Palmary Clock is very pretty, but I bought Bob's Alarm earlier this week. It's not as nice looking, but all the functions are available from the front screen and that makes it very convenient. And it's only $5.

I wish, I wish, I wish, that I could hit the center of the pad to get the clock to display momentarily like it did on my TT2. That would totally make me happy.
    Bob has an awesome popup version of the clock in the works You can set it up to popup when holding a button. It will give you time, date, battery, and upcoming event in Calendar or Bobs Alarm. It can also do other stuff like lock buttons and launch apps.
    "Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." -Kristian Wilson, Nintendo, 1989
  6.    #6  
    Oh, it's gonna be like that, huh? Okay, well, let me wish for something else...let me see... a better font for the display?
    Heh, you can make your own font. Not like a skin though (yet). He has a zip of bitmaps that you edit and give to him to compile into a resource prc. You could do it yourself with the right information I suppose.