Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789
    Does MovieRec (and which case SoundRec) work with the new Verizon branded phone?
    I love MovieRec! I just wish someone would come up with a way to convert the video with sound to a mpeg1, mpeg2, divx, avi, anything that would play w/ sound on my pc.
    One other thing when i play movies from my SD Card i Have problems like the movie is lagging. the sound and video get jumpy. Any fix for that?
    My Kinoma movies play fine from the SD Card and they are much larger files.
    how do I view clips on the desktop?
    yes...I mention this before Ryan...that the upper right option was invisible but accessible.
    You think you can make it visible for the next release?
    If it's something that it is difficult to achieve then never mind
    What program do I need to be able to play a MovieRec video clip on my desktop CPU?
    I tried converting a couple movierec files with that program but they play back realllllllly fast. Any suggestions? Any other program that can convert with sound?
    Quote Originally Posted by treo600guy
    I tried converting a couple movierec files with that program but they play back realllllllly fast. Any suggestions? Any other program that can convert with sound?
    I am having the very same issue. Any suggestions??
    That's currently the Holy Grail for movie program enthusiasts, unfortunately. The closest I've been able to do is to use Live to combine audio with video. It's pretty primitive (not true A/V synch, but you can combine audio with video as long as you have familiarity with VirtualDub). I outlined the steps here: http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...ad.php?t=53446

(As I noted in the thread above, the clip is kind of garbled, because it was converted to 3gp format for posting on the web. The result is pretty acceptable for sending quick A/V clips to friends/family)

Hope that helps.
    Last edited by Bujin; 08/20/2004 at 09:31 PM.
    i got a feeling this project died.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    so sad
    Maybe not...Ryan sometimes takes a while to answer.
    I don't think he frequents the forum as much as we do
    Ryan has been real quiet for a while

Fred
    Hello, I have a newbie question about video/movie recording on the treo 600.

Can anyone give a high-level review of this functionality?

1. How good/compelling is this feature - to use your Treo 600 as a mini-camcorder?

quality, ease of use etc.

2. Can it save directly to the SD card?

3. how many minutes of video+audio can you save on a 512MB SD Card?

4. what format does it use?

5. once you have recorded it to your SD Card and transfer it to your PC (via usb cable etc), how easy is it to convert, burn to DVD etc? and what software is best?

thanks in advance

Lee
    Global Posts
    170 Global Posts
    Anyone find it odd that Ryan hasn't been heard from in a while... and the Treo 650 supposedly had a built in videocam?????
    I for one hope theres a connection. MovieRec is one of my favorite apps and Ryan did it on user donations. Can you imagine what he could do with some real support?
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789