Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 176
  1.    #21  
    Just a quick update, I was going to release v1.13 this week but I'm going to wait for the "major" Treo update to be released first so I can test MovieRec. Later.
  2. #22  
    FYI,

    If you run the update sound recording now works on the Sprint Phones
  3.    #23  
    Quote Originally Posted by carter437
    FYI,

    If you run the update sound recording now works on the Sprint Phones

    That's good news. Let me know how well it works with the new update.....i'm on GSM so I'll have to wait for awhile . Anyway I'm working on getting some compression working in the application so I can have the video save directly to the SD card.....the author of MovieMaker was nice enough to give me his color compression armlet code, which seems to offer a decent amount of compression...but still not enough to really make recording to the SD card feasible. Later.
  4. #24  
    What about SoundRec, Ryan? When will we see a beta of that?
    -Michael Ducker
    TreoCentral Staff
  5. #25  
    Quote Originally Posted by miradu
    What about SoundRec, Ryan? When will we see a beta of that?
    chomping at the bit
  6.    #26  
    Quote Originally Posted by miradu
    What about SoundRec, Ryan? When will we see a beta of that?

    I'm working on exporting to WAV files...i was going to release it last week w/o the export feature, but I got caught up fixing some bugs in MovieRec and working on all kinds of other junk. I may be able to get it released this weekend (05/16). Later.
  7. #27  
    Quote Originally Posted by RyanRife
    I'm working on exporting to WAV files...i was going to release it last week w/o the export feature, but I got caught up fixing some bugs in MovieRec and working on all kinds of other junk. I may be able to get it released this weekend (05/16). Later.
    you da man...finally sent you a couple bucks

    thanks for the great work
  8. #28  
    I'm assuming the sound versions of MovieRec will not work on the updated Sprint phones, correct? We'd have to wait for the magnificent Ryan to adapt MovieRec for use with the new update?
  9. #29  
    Quote Originally Posted by Bujin
    I'm assuming the sound versions of MovieRec will not work on the updated Sprint phones, correct? We'd have to wait for the magnificent Ryan to adapt MovieRec for use with the new update?
    It does work with the gsm version. Beautifully I might add!
  10. #30  
    Quote Originally Posted by dutchtrumpet
    It does work with the gsm version. Beautifully I might add!
    Understood. But I'm asking about the updated Sprint CMDA version.

    EDIT: D'oh! Sorry - I was tired. I understand now. Thanks! I had the volume down in Prefs.
    Last edited by Bujin; 05/14/2004 at 05:03 AM.
  11. #31  
    it (sprint w/update) does work with the gsm version (of movierec)

    yes it works beautifully.
  12. #32  
    Thanks Ryan for your work - I look forward to using SoundRec.(and movierec, though 1.12 is slightly unstable on the sprint treo with new firmware).

    If there is anything more you need that TreoCentral can help you with, email me and we'll see if we can work something out.
    -Michael Ducker
    TreoCentral Staff
  13. #33  
    Upgraded to Sprint 1.20, MovieRec 1.12 works like a charm. I will modify mvrec2mpeg to create videos with sound.

    -chiru
  14. ERicJ's Avatar
    Posts
    758 Posts
    Global Posts
    779 Global Posts
    #34  
    Ryan,

    Now that I've got my Sprint 1.20 update I've been playing with MovieRec again!

    I noticed that when trying to save a movie to an SD card with the physical lock switch set to "lock", MovieRec doesn't give any error, it doesn't do anything. Seems like there should be a pop-up saying it can't write to the SD card.

    Great work. You've got lots of folks looking forward to SoundRec too!

    ERic
  15. drmrw2's Avatar
    Posts
    49 Posts
    Global Posts
    61 Global Posts
    #35  
    Is it just me? I have a t-mobile 600 and it seems i can only record for 8 seconds. Is that correct or do i have something set up wrong???
  16. #36  
    Quote Originally Posted by drmrw
    Is it just me? I have a t-mobile 600 and it seems i can only record for 8 seconds. Is that correct or do i have something set up wrong???

    I noticed the same thing, tried MovieRec 1.12 after the Sprint V1.2 update.

    Records video and audio, only for a few seconds, it is installed on the card and there 36 Megs free.
  17. #37  
    Quote Originally Posted by dlbrummels
    I noticed the same thing, tried MovieRec 1.12 after the Sprint V1.2 update.

    Records video and audio, only for a few seconds, it is installed on the card and there 36 Megs free.
    Odd... i'm not seeing such a problem. But then this is the first time I've ever installed MovieRec. Ryan, i'll be donating to your wonderful application soon!

    Interestingly after saving a video I recorded, the video screen split into 4 different panes. Restarting the application fixed that.
  18. drmrw2's Avatar
    Posts
    49 Posts
    Global Posts
    61 Global Posts
    #38  
    Hey brummels, have you tried Audacity DVR yet? I am hoping that it will work well for voice memos and stuff. thanks,

    Merrill
  19. #39  
    I just downloaded your new version and all I can say is GREAT JOB!!

    Thanks man...I'll PayPal you some money.
  20. #40  
    Quote Originally Posted by drmrw
    Hey brummels, have you tried Audacity DVR yet? I am hoping that it will work well for voice memos and stuff. thanks,

    Merrill
    I tried the Basic Audacity last night. After a reet it was working. Hoping Ryan gets his voice recorder out soon !
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions