1.    #1  
    Who has the best price for this GPS hardware and software combo?
  2.    #2  
    bump
    Quote Originally Posted by dgelfuso
    Who has the best price for this GPS hardware and software combo?
    Mighty GPS has the Treo 600 Navigator bundle for $219 which is cheaper than most places. They use PayPal for processing and you don't immediately get a confirmation except from PayPay, though.

http://www.mightygps.com/Manufacture...lisfortreo.htm
    Global Posts
    289 Global Posts
    Semsons's has it for $189 I believe. Do a search and you should be able to find it.
    I got a HAiCOM HI-203E and Navigator which I'm very happy with for about $180 at Buygpsnow.com
  6. RNJ
    Hi does anyone know if there is a Treo compatible GPS system available with European maps ?
    Many thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by vflopez
    I got a HAiCOM HI-203E and Navigator which I'm very happy with for about $180 at Buygpsnow.com
    How responsive is the gps system on the Treo? I've heard that it can be slow to update and that re-routing if you miss a turn is too slow.
    I have a mapopolis branded gps and use the mapopolis software. It is very fast to reroute. The only problem I had before was that it would say turn right or left ahead, but wouldn't say the name of the road. The new mapopolis says the name of the road.
    Quote Originally Posted by mikegold
    How responsive is the gps system on the Treo? I've heard that it can be slow to update and that re-routing if you miss a turn is too slow.
    I find it to be very responsive in both updating and rerouting. It is at least as fast as the Neverlost system in Hertz cars.
    Check http://www.buygpsnow.com/default.aspx?cat=6&subcat=17 for two HAiCOM mouse receivers compatible with the Treo 600, for $99.95 and $85.95. They even include a free Arkon Universal PDA Vent Mount w/ 360 Swivel Vent Mount Pedestal.
    If I purchase the HAiCOM receivers, do I need to purchase anything else?
    You also need Mapopolis Navigator. It costs $100.