View Poll Results: Treo 600

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • What are your experiences with TREO 600?

8 88.89%
  • Did you get corporate response?

1 11.11%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1.    #21  
    Pabo,

Thanks. Been there, done that. Giving PalmOne one last chance.

Tim

P.S. I'm not just thinking about my interests. I do not want the next
    PalmOne customer to have to repeat my footsteps.
    Global Posts
    821 Global Posts
    I won't detail the issues here, but I can tell you stories about CS that would make your head hurt, even in light of what you've recently been through. It is a shame that the CS group is so poorly run, that it negatively impacts the perception of the product. This is not to disparage the folks working there, as I am sure they are doing the best they can (for the most part). As someone I once worked for told me (when I was complaining about the performance of one of my direct reports) "the fish always stinks from the head".

I hope you are successful, because I look forward to the next generation of device from Jeff Hawkins.
  3.    #23  
    pabo,

Thanks, been there, done that.

Giving Corporate Care one last chance to amend their failure to...just me
    by giving me a brand, spanking new Treo 600. The one I should have received from the time of original purchase, and which should have at least lasted (in the state of an excellent quality product) at least for a month (30 days) not just 15 days (mine), or shortly thereafter for other less unfortunates. This policy based on 14 days tells me PalmOne must know their Treo 600 must flop between day 1 and day 14. Humm? Look, I work in the ER helping to save lives daily. I give it everything I have 24/7. [Analogy:maybe not the best] Yes, there are times when failure (death) is an undeniable, unfortunate event. It cannot be reversed [in some cases, yes]. My cell phone issue could be reversed by CC. It is in the control of Coporate Care. They told me so. Do they want to admit something went wrong with my original purchase. No. What is the corporate justification of wronging the customer under these circumstances. Dah! Profit. T-Mobile is also in pocket with PalmOne on my issue.
    Global Posts
    821 Global Posts
    I wonder what would happen if they sold 2 devices, one at price A and one at price B + $30, the difference being that price B got you good CS.....

I'd pay the additional $$ if I knew it would be there the 2 or 3 times I needed it....
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12