1.    #1  
    Can anyone report success using Basejet v2.1 in conjunction with Lightwav and pTunes?

I'm using a Sprint CDMA Treo 600 running Basejet v2.1 and Lightwav 2.1 with pTunes 2.3.4 and I'm unable to get the desired wav file to sound when Basejet picks up new mail.

I have Basejet configured to alert and vibrate (using SMS alert in Preferences) as directed by Basejet and can successfully play a midi file and get the vibration on new messages. However, I cannot set the alert to "Silent" and have Lightwav play the desired wav file!

Please tell me what I need to set for success with Basejet?
    Ndugu
    Quote Originally Posted by Ndugu
    Can anyone report success using Basejet v2.1 in conjunction with Lightwav and pTunes?

I'm using a Sprint CDMA Treo 600 running Basejet v2.1 and Lightwav 2.1 with pTunes 2.3.4 and I'm unable to get the desired wav file to sound when Basejet picks up new mail.

I have Basejet configured to alert and vibrate (using SMS alert in Preferences) as directed by Basejet and can successfully play a midi file and get the vibration on new messages. However, I cannot set the alert to "Silent" and have Lightwav play the desired wav file!

Please tell me what I need to set for success with Basejet?
    LightWav will not work for all email clients except for SnapperMail 1.8 and 1.9 and Visto mail.
    Want mp3/wav ringtones , Audio and Video recording for your Treo600/650? visit www.toysoft.ca
  3.    #3  
    smiley88,

Are you indicating that Lightwav will never work with Basejet due to technical hurdles or that it just hasn't been developed to work with Basejet yet?

Thanks,
    Ndugu
    Quote Originally Posted by Ndugu
    smiley88,

Are you indicating that Lightwav will never work with Basejet due to technical hurdles or that it just hasn't been developed to work with Basejet yet?

Thanks,
    in order for us to support any email notification we have to do some special coding to support each client. It would be alot easier if the email client itself can play the sound. Lwav only works for apps that have alarms triggered in the future eg: like 10 minutes from now. the problem is all the email clients dont post alarm after it finished retrieving email. they just put up an form telling you that you have no email or new mail.
    Want mp3/wav ringtones , Audio and Video recording for your Treo600/650? visit www.toysoft.ca