out of stock as of now.
    Quote Originally Posted by phandel

WOW! These are coming down in price quick! Drop $50 more bucks and I'm there!

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
  3.    #4  
    Ja, I called them, and they said at least a month, if not a month and a half.

Thanks,
    Peter
    I agree with GFUNKMAGIC.... another $50 drop and I am in for one. Maybe three.... one for MP3's/WMAs, one for APPS, one for audio/video recordings (thanks to Ryan!!)

Maybe they will make a deal on a 3-pack.

How much memory can they eventually put in an SD card as the technology gets smaller? 5GB, 10GB, 30GB?? Anyone read anything about where that is headed?
    "Arguing with a police officer is like mud wrestling a pig.
    Eventually you realize that the pig likes it."
    Quote Originally Posted by WildCard
    out of stock as of now.
    And up to another $20 or $30 or so, and most places have them..but out of stock.

Meaning, they advertise a price waiting for someone to bite, then they place an order with an overseas contact and grab one, in all likelihood.

This is how those dirt cheap camera outlets in NYC have tended to work for years. Of course, then they also try to talk you into buying overpriced accessories and warranties, etc.

Just placed an order with Adorama in NYC for one of these at about $270.

The web site clearly indicated it was in stock, which is why I went for the few extra bucks.

Two days later I get an email: Out of stock. 2-3 weeks.

I'm not surprised. No one should be at the lower end.
    If it doesn't have a slot for SDHC--I don't want it. Period.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiefBragg
    How much memory can they eventually put in an SD card as the technology gets smaller? 5GB, 10GB, 30GB?? Anyone read anything about where that is headed?
    I read Sandisk is planning on 2 GB next year followed by a 4 GB the following year. The prices can't help but keep dropping.
    ROOTING for WebOS makes me more sympathetic to Cubs fans.
    That was no choke. He's just not a distance guy. He's a sprinter.

Mark in Philly
    If it doesn't have a slot for SDHC--I don't want it. Period.
    i got a 1 gb card for $219 on ebay. brand new, works great & got it fast.
    ohio state SUCKS!! & michigan state will never measure up!
    p.s. lakers SUCK too!! GO PISTONS!!