Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    I support 5 Treo users in my company. One of them (unfortunately the president) has had a recurring problem where her Treo will automatically answer a call while still in her purse. The caller can then hear whatever is going on. I've had this happen myself from time to time on other cell phones, but apparently her problem is chronic...and it has happened on two different phones, including a brand new one. At first I thought the phone was being jostled in her purse, but it's actually in a case, and the keyguard is on. Has anyone heard of this behavior? Could it be a problem with her line? Any help or opinions would be appreciated...if we can't fix her problem, she's going to make us send back all our Treos!

Roy
    Even with keyguard on, just having a little pressure the space bar while in the case will answer the phone just like you describe. The solution is to get TreoGuard software from http://www.geakware.com/ This permanetly resolved the same problem for me.
    myline = Treo650 w/SprintPCS
    Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    Thanks, we'll give this a try!
    Many other programs also have the option to disable the auto answer keys, such as Treo Butler (which has many more useful functions) and DAAK.
    Quote Originally Posted by jennyfur
    Many other programs also have the option to disable the auto answer keys, such as Treo Butler (which has many more useful functions) and DAAK.
    And if your phone starts talking to it's self, run !!!!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by dlbrummels
    And if your phone starts talking to it's self, run !!!!!!!!!
    It begs the question: Which came first, the question or the answer?