1.    #1  
    Unfortunately, I had my T600 stolen from my gym locker. I didn't have the replacement option on it, does anyone have ideas on a cost effective way to replace it, or am I going to have to suck it up?

Thanks for any help.
    Suck it up, you live and you learn.
    Quote Originally Posted by michaelwma
    Unfortunately, I had my T600 stolen from my gym locker. I didn't have the replacement option on it, does anyone have ideas on a cost effective way to replace it, or am I going to have to suck it up?
    Steal someone else's?
    "Oooh oooh aaah aaah! Slap!" - MAdMoNKEY
    Quote Originally Posted by MAdMoNKEY
    Steal someone else's?
    LOL u might get the same one back

well whatever you do, when you get the replacement you might wanna invest in something like Stuffbak labels:

www.stuffbak.com
    sorry dude i never leave expensive stuff in the gym locker. changing rooms are notorious for theft. i know this won't help the guy who just had his pda stolen but for others, my advice is to do what i do - invest in a small fanny pack (stylish ones are available ) and put your wallet, mp3 player and PDA and what not in it in the gym. Just be sure not to drop a dumbell on it :P

nonetheless, chances u drop something on your fanny pack in the gym is MUCH lower than some ******* cutting your lock and stealing your stuff from a locker.
    If you used a credit card that has the 90 day purchase protection feature (a lot do) and it was within 90 days and you file a police report they may reimburse you...
    Quote Originally Posted by jennyfur
    well whatever you do, when you get the replacement you might wanna invest in something like Stuffbak labels:

www.stuffbak.com

question: how will Stuffback labels protect your Treo 600 from being stolen again? whoever stole your Treo 600 can care less about "If found, please return to John Doe" unless you are planning to offer money for the return of your Treo.
    Depending on the quality of the StuffBak adhesive, how much harder do you think it would be to sell a phone with a stuffbak label on it? Or how much harder do you think it would be if there was a label on it with someone elses name on it? I understand that most people probably wouldn't say anything, but it definitely does increase the risk of getting caught.

So imagine that the person that stole it isn't a professional, their friend/family member finds it and it has a stuffbak label on it. At least they'd have means to return it.

C
    I never said anything about it protecting from getting stolen dpwaters. It's for getting it BACK. And stuffbak labels already offer a reward for returning the item, and on top of that you can also opt for an extra monetary reward of your choice if you'd like to. It just makes it easier for people who find things... not everyone is a theif. The labels just give people a way to return things that's simple and doesn't cost them anything. Plus it keeps you annonymous to them.