1. acg
    Hi everyone.

I am in dire need of help... Here is the situation:

I recently bought a treo 600 from Orange in the UK. I had it unlovked in a store in Oxford Street, since I'll be using it on the Vodafone network in Greece.

Everything works fine after the unlovking except for one thing: WHen I place a call and nobody answers the phone on the other end, there is no way to hang up the call. After I press Hang Up (either on the screen or using the backspace), the phone stops responding to keystrokes and it keeps rinfing on the other end... I have to reset it to force it to hanf up the call.

Looking around, I came across a thread in www.techwarelabs.com that mentiones that same problem. The thread (treo 600 Unlocking!) can be found here: http://www.techwarelabs.com/communit...=7542&start=15

The reason given by someone in there is:

[quote]
    1. Call Hangup bug. This happens if you used patched.zip without upgrading to INT 208/209 first. It's a conflict with the UK SW. If you still have the UK apps/branding, this hasn't worked. 208 is supposed to be more stable.
    [unquote]

The Phone Info for my device is as follows:

Firmware 02.09
    Software Treo600-1.0-OUK
    Hardware B

At this point I still have the Orange stuff on my phone too, but I don't see this as a problem. I just want to get rid of the call hang up bug...

What do I have to install? Where do I download it from? How do I run the installation? Will my phone lock up again? Are there any other issues of concern while doing this?

I am sorry for the long post, but my phone is virtually unusable as it is (I can't reset it every time a call I am placing goes unanswered...) and I would REALLY appreciate your help.

Thanks in advance for your time and assistance.

ACG
  2. acg
    Anyone? Please...