1.    #1  
    has anyone made a utility that will allow the status led to display when a data transfer is going on? this would be very useful with sprint where you cannot receive calls while data is transferring. maybe it could flash the led a certain color for an active data transfer.

does anyone know if this is possible? would other people be interested in this feature? I would gladly pay for it. developers... can you make it happen?
    This would be a usefull addition to the arrows that turn green as data is being transfered.
    I think it should be possible. I will have a look at the CDMA (Sprint) and GSM data related notifications later today.
    I think its a great idea to turn the LED into a modem light. I have mine set to OFF in TreoButler errr Butler anyway.
    "Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." -Kristian Wilson, Nintendo, 1989
  5.    #5  
    nachon, this would be a great add on feature to your Profeo program

-n
  6.    #6  
    any updates???
    hey, I had kinda forgotten about this. I will see what I can do. :-)
    But first I have to finish several other things, which I have started. Give me a week or so.
    Did you use Profeo today ?
    nachon: Love Profeo!
  9.    #9  
    awewsome