Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I guess the ambiguity got me. All I have is the Treo--no card reader, just the phone and my laptop to which I sync. Am I relegated to copying a bit of my card over to RAM, copying it back to the new card, erasing the RAM, copying a bit more from my small card, transferring it to the big, etc. etc. etc.? I fear the answer is yes.
    Check out CardExport II - as long as you have a USB Sync Cable and Windows 2000/XP you're all set!
    i'm using a Lexar regular 256 card
    works great with my built-in laptop SD reader
    Is there any one use a SD card which has more capacity than 512 MB on Treo 600, e.g. 1GB or grater? I wonder is there any size limitation for Treo 600 using SD card.

Thank you.
    Quote Originally Posted by nomade
    Is there any one use a SD card which has more capacity than 512 MB on Treo 600, e.g. 1GB or grater? I wonder is there any size limitation for Treo 600 using SD card.

Thank you.
    I've heard 2GB is the limit. Can anyone verify that, especially those who have Sandisk Ultra II 2GB SD's? I got mine preordered at Buy.com and patiently waiting for its delivery.
    sandisk 1G $65 @ newegg, works like a charm
    I have a POI 1GB card in mine...transfers or flawless to-from T600 and absolutley no problems. Great for storing movies, btw.
    Quote Originally Posted by mdavis
    I guess the ambiguity got me. All I have is the Treo--no card reader, just the phone and my laptop to which I sync. Am I relegated to copying a bit of my card over to RAM, copying it back to the new card, erasing the RAM, copying a bit more from my small card, transferring it to the big, etc. etc. etc.? I fear the answer is yes.

Pretty much correct...spend about $10.00 on Outpost.com and get a reader for your SD card-well worth it!
    =
    My friend used his Best Buy employee discount to buy me the SanDisk 1gb SD card. Working like a charm. I am downloading all my mp3s as we speak.
    Global Posts
    78 Global Posts
    I had similar questions and posted on mytreo.net forum, see here for updates and other perspectives:
    http://mytreo.net/mobileforum/YaBB.c...77;start=17#17
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12