Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by dgrantsman
    Please forgive my ineptness, but what exactly do you mean when you say "pictures in ram"? I tried saving pictures on the card directly as jpegs but still did not see them on the Treo--even using FileZ. So, I'm at a loss. Maybe if I understood how to convert them to "rams" I might be more successful.

When you take pics with the Treo Pic app, it saves the images on ram. You can view them via the Treo picture app itself. The reason you cannot view the files individually in ram via a file manager like FileZ is b/c PalmOS does not support native jpg in ram and thus saves them in a DB format...in this case part of the Imagelib file. When you move the image to the card via the Treo Pic app, it moves the image into the /DCIM directory on the card. You should be able to see the files in that directory using FileZ.

I tried deleting the "imagelib_imageDB" file to no avail. I'm at a loss
    What do you mean? Do you mean you tried to delete the file but you couldn't or that you deleted the file but your Pics are still not syncing?

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
    I know I had this same problem a while back and I had to delete the image db also. I think what had corrupted the file was a Jpeg I was trying to upload to the treo via hotsync. I cant remember what was different about the pic but I know I couldnt get it to transfer to my treo. After a couple of tries I just gave up on it because every hotsysnc would stall at the back up of the image db. I actually had to do a couple of soft resets and 1 hard reset. I would definitely check your treo pictures on your pc and see if they all can be displayed or if there is one or 2 that wont open and have a red x in a box. If you do I would delete those files and then try a hotsync to see if it will work.
    Hello all. I am having the same exact problem. I got fileZ and deleted imagelib file but that didn't fix anything. I sync and nothing saved to my PC. Do you have any ideas on what i should do next?
    I really want to sync my pictures.
    Quote Originally Posted by pkny
    Hello all. I am having the same exact problem. I got fileZ and deleted imagelib file but that didn't fix anything. I sync and nothing saved to my PC. Do you have any ideas on what i should do next?
    I really want to sync my pictures.
    You probably have to clean out the pics in your Treo pic folder on your deksto as well. Also make sure you Treo pic conduit settings are correct...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    pic folder on desktop is clean. Settings seems correct that is if your implying Photo > preferences > backup settings and checking the box.

Still photos arn't going to the treo picture folder at all. But i know the pictures are being saved as a .PDB file. Spend the entire day researching this yesterday. need serious help.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12