1.    #1  
    I am putting my Treo 600 on ebay. I love this phone, but need something smaller.

If anyone is interested in the phone let me know.

FW 2.04, Rev B, ATTWS

None of the "standard" Treo problems, No scratches, Nicks, etc.
    Are you looking for a smaller smart phone? Because i have not seen any that compare to this
    Nokia 3210 > Nokia 3310 >Palm Vx > Palm M105 >Treo 180g and Nokia 8850 > Treo 270 > Treo 600 > Sony TH55 > Tapwave Zodiac 2 > Treo 650 GSM > Imate KJam > Treo 750v

Formerly Known As PRANKSTAR
  3.    #3  
    No, I am going to let the Treo platform mature for awhile. I am thinking about the T637 phone.
    Quote Originally Posted by chriskurn
    I am thinking about the T637 phone.
    Nice phone - checking all three major USA GSM carriers, however, none of them have that phone on their website's retail pages.
    I'm thinking about Ebaying my Treo 600 as well and going with a phone running the Symbian OS, I haven't quite decided yet though.

I've owned the 180, 270 and the 600 so I'm a little hesistant still.......The new upcomming Motorolla MPX phones also look very tempting. My two most used applications are the Reqwireless webviewer and emailviewer and they will both run on 'Symbian'

Quote Originally Posted by chriskurn
    I am putting my Treo 600 on ebay. I love this phone, but need something smaller.

If anyone is interested in the phone let me know.

FW 2.04, Rev B, ATTWS

None of the "standard" Treo problems, No scratches, Nicks, etc.
    No good deed goes unpunished