Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes
  1.    #1  
    Found an exciting accessory that you would like us to carry in our store? Please post the product name and a link, and we will contact the vendor.

Thanks,
    Marcus, I just received my Vaja H42 T600 Leather case, belt clip. This is the best case I have seen. Fits extremely tight, allows great access to the earphone jack on the bottom, as compared to the Piel Frama case I was using. The Vaja case is roughly $100 USD, but the case is by far the nicest I have seen or used.

Probably too high of a price tag to warrant inventory in your TC store?

Brian
    Marcus ~
    "We" are all looking for THE case.
    After much frustration, I use Op Tech's Soft Pouch with satisfaction.
    http://www.optechusa.com/camera.htm#Photo
    I use the photo / small / black.
    Belt clip is very secure (on my belt).
    I wear 2, one for my Garmin iQue 3600 and the 2nd for my Treo 600.
    It will hold the Treo with or w/o External Battery.
    ~ $12.- http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/cont...=143265&is=REG
    It may not be THE case, but I think it is "good to have" as a choice.
    I have the Vaja case. It is beautiful, after waiting almost 2 months to get it...
    I am busy, move quickly. I'm on my THIRD T600 because I'm rough on them. Sometimes I forgot to close the vaja case completely and it popped out of holster-Goodbye number two. I got the Innopocket hard case. 1/3 the cost, actually get more positive comments on it, and it has taken at least 2 BIG falls without flinching. Only comment is you have to open it to see who's calling, but other than that, it is my THE case.
    Egrips, many talk of them.
    -------------------------------------------------
    Long time Palmer: Original Palm Pilot > Pilot III > Pilot V > Treo 300 > Treo 600 > Treo 755p > Pre
    How about G2 screen protectors?
    -------------------------------------------------
    Long time Palmer: Original Palm Pilot > Pilot III > Pilot V > Treo 300 > Treo 600 > Treo 755p > Pre
    How about an antenna dongle to fit that pesky jack on the back of my Treo? That would be nice.
    Go here if you're tired of being .
    It'll be fun.
    I would love to see a cradle with a detachable Sync & Charge cable. That would eliminate the bulky plug and allow a host of S&C options, including car mounting a cradle.
    For fun & profit & Christ,
    TWF in Chicago
    Quote Originally Posted by tomfurie
    I would love to see a cradle with a detachable Sync & Charge cable. That would eliminate the bulky plug and allow a host of S&C options, including car mounting a cradle.
    tomfurie ~

The attached photo shows a production run of MDISI Treo 600 cradles.

The center cradle is designed for both Desktop and Vehicle Cup Holder use.

What changes and / or features can we address for your needs?

Regards ~ Carl
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by ArcBody; 06/11/2004 at 02:45 AM.
    Carl,

Very interesting....do you have a modified desktop craddle without the cup holder stand attachment? I'm looking for a desktop craddle sync/charge with the headset port for my office.

-Mike
    Quote Originally Posted by mikehud
    Carl,

Very interesting....do you have a modified desktop craddle without the cup holder stand attachment? I'm looking for a desktop craddle sync/charge with the headset port for my office.

-Mike
    Mike ~ Cradle was designed for Desk use, as shown in the 1st attached pic.

However - I got numerous requests for a base designed to fit "car cup-holders".

3" Outside Dia x 1" Thick = size, wt., low C/G - nice for desk use.

2nd & 3rd pic: 1/2" Thick x 3" Dia base w/45˚ view angle [I recommend 60˚]

==> If you have a concrete design in mind, let's discuss.

Standard MDISI Desk Cradles, 1st pic, will be available from TreoCentral this week.

~ Carl
    Attached Images Attached Images
    When will the cup holder version be ready to purchase?
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus
    Found an exciting accessory that you would like us to carry in our store? Please post the product name and a link, and we will contact the vendor.

Thanks,

Marcus,

What happened to the original MDISI Desktop Cradles?

Thanks
    Jonah
  14.    #14  
    Will be up on the stite around lunch time tomorrow.
    Thanks Marcus

Have a good one
    a portable speaker system with interface to the treo similar to the ipod inMotion from AltecLansing.

see this link:
    http://www.alteclansing.com/product_...O&pID=INMOTION
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus
    Will be up on the stite around lunch time tomorrow.
    Ive been interested in reading a product review, but have not seen one. Has TreoCentral done a review yet?

Thanks
    Jonah
    How about a case that holds business cards too?
    Just got this Flex-Keyboard (ordered it for Treo 600) works great !!!
    http://www.man-machine.com/FX100.htm
    i would love to see a bigger variety of keyboards. currently you only sell one treo 600 keyboard. where are the ones that Think Outside sells? I would rather buy from TC
    WASHINGTON (Reuters) - A tragic fire on Monday destroyed the personal library of President George W. Bush. Both of his books have been lost. Presidential spokesman Ari Fleischer said the president was devastated, as he had not finished coloring the second one...
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast