Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree1Likes
    Im a fan of of lanyards. How bout some from bun-j.com
  2. KAP
    My company has just released a line of premium Treo cases. I've been an enthusiastic Treo user for a few years, and have always been in search of a well-designed case made of truly great materials. I've rarely been really satisfied with my purchases over the years, so we decided to build and sell a better product

We use the best Italian leathers that we can buy, have two case designs, and a variety of textures and colors - from the most conservative black belting leathers, to more fashionable pink, green and orange crocs and pebble grains.

Wed appreciate it if you took a look and let us know what you think.

Thanks.

Kevin
    www.RexRegina.com

Quote Originally Posted by geezlouise14
    How about G2 screen protectors?
    I second the g2 screen protectors. i'd also like to see 2gb san disk ultra sd cards
    Sprint Treo 700p, Sony UX/TX, u720,
    Edirol R-09, Mitsu PK 20, Mimio
    Quote Originally Posted by Lorea
    I'd love to see a skin/armband combo, similar to the Speck armband currently available for the IPod: http://www.speckproducts.com/4g-armband.html

Yes PLEASE!!! find an armband that would also allow access to the buttons?!?!?! I keep track of my workouts in my palm as well as listen to music. The position of the headset jack just doesnt work in the gym. Too much pressure anytime you bend at the waist (in a holster) and I refuse to carry my Treo in my pocket.
    ONE can be spelled as NEO.
    There is no spoon.
    New premium accessories for Treo 700w

www.fortte.com

http://www.fortte.com/scr/showcategory3.php/63

New flip & ruggedized case will be released week 01-30-2006

Thanks!
    PRB
    I'm going bananas looking for a hard aluminum case WITHOUT CUTOUTS (except for the top, maybe, so I can hear if it's ringing.) I can't seem to find any info on whether, say, the Belkin Gladiator will fit my Treo...I just don't see the point of using a hard case if all the keys and screen will get mashed and scratched up when I throw my Treo in my purse.
    There is a docking unit with speakers for the treo 650 to listen to your music. It would be nice to see one for the Treo 600. Us 600 people would like to dock and listen to our music like that too.
    Santa, I want a Treo 650 battery cover with a reset hole AND a belt clip nub integrated into it (and sold with the belt clip). I don't want to bother with a case in order to clip it on my belt. Pleeeeeease! (I mentioned this in this other thread).
  9. joe
    Global Posts
    103 Global Posts
    Drewmie,

Aren't you afraid the battery cover would become loose and send the rest of your treo flying?
    Palm 5000 > Visor Deluxe > Visor Prism > Sony Clie T665 + Tmoble SIdekick > Sony TG50 (+Sidekick) > Treo 300 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > PPC-6700 > Treo 700wx
    Global Posts
    293 Global Posts
    I would like to see the Mobi rubberized hard case in orange.
    Safety and happiness can only come from individuals, classes, and nations being honest and fair and kind to each other.
    - C.S. Lewis
    Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    Hi, I have been using a treo 650 for over a year and a half, obviously it has some scratches, which I don't like, can someone tel me where can i get a outer case from the phone it self?, i have already a body glove and lether case, so i just need the case for the phone itself, preferable black, i will really appreciate some help on this since a love my treo.

cristv77
    Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    Hi, I have been using a treo 650 for over a year and a half, obviously it has some scratches, which I don't like, can someone tel me where can i get a outer case from the phone it self?, i have already a body glove and lether case, so i just need the case for the phone itself, preferable black, i will really appreciate some help on this since a love my treo.

cristv77
    Global Posts
    13 Global Posts

cristv77
    Global Posts
    13 Global Posts

cristv77
    Global Posts
    12 Global Posts
    I also would like to see more screen protectors available on the site. The best I've used are the "Premium" clear screen protectors from Palm. Also, the Boxwave Crystal screen protectors are very good. I'd like to see similar screen protectors here.
    Also, maybe a wider variety of spare/alternate batteries.
    Treo 270>Treo 600>Treo 650>BlackBerry 7105t>BlackBerry 8700g>TREO 680 Graphite... (Treo 680 beats the pants off any BlackBerry)
    I have recently purchased the Prima Open Face case for my Centro. I love the way it is so well designed that it almost looks like a leather skin.
    Also like the fact that once you remove the clip (who wants to have a clip anyway!) the back of the case is completely flat.
    http://www.primacases.com/store/item.asp?ITEM_ID=236
    Global Posts
    19 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by southbound747 View Post
    I second the g2 screen protectors. i'd also like to see 2gb san disk ultra sd cards
    This.
    G2 screen protectors is a good choice .
    hey guy iam lookin for bluetooth earphone can you please guid me which brand of bluetooth earphone i have to purchase??
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234