Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Shermanus
    Just got this Flex-Keyboard (ordered it for Treo 600) works great !!!
    http://www.man-machine.com/FX100.htm
    seems like packing it away would be a hassle. the foldable keyboards just fold into a skinny card like thing
    WASHINGTON (Reuters) - A tragic fire on Monday destroyed the personal library of President George W. Bush. Both of his books have been lost. Presidential spokesman Ari Fleischer said the president was devastated, as he had not finished coloring the second one...
    i would love to see integrated car kits! i even post messages here and not too many people know where to get good ones. am i the only one who wants a cradle designed for my phone, charges it, provides external antenna for increased signal, and operates hands free? i know the treo finally has one for sale on this site, but you go to the sprint store and they look at you like a deer in headlights
    Hi Guys

This was brought up in another thread about airplane mode. One of the members came up with the idea of a cover for the top of the phone that would hide the attenna and make it look more like just a PDA. Just a simple silver cover would be great. Anyone out there who wants to make a few quid I would one of the first to buy it.

Cheers
    BBKBAZ
    How about Pro Clip mounts and holders from www.proclipusa.com
    How about the Krusell Classic Multidapt case for the Treo 650?

tanster
    Treo 650 on Sprint, as of 11/18/04!
    To transfer data from your current Palm device to the Treo 650, click here.
    To see my Treo 650 pics, click here.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigKenny
    am i the only one who wants a cradle designed for my phone, charges it, provides external antenna for increased signal, and operates hands free?
    Nope, I would love that also. I've been looking for an afordable one for my treo, and my wife's sanyo 8100 cell. I see them all the time for less expensive phones, but haven't seen anything like this for my 650. I'm with you man. Let's see some intigration!
    Global Posts
    779 Global Posts
    Still looking (in vain) for a serial HotSync cable for my 650....
    I was surprised that the Treo 650 was released without a cradle, but I'm stunned that they STILL aren't selling cradles. The cable is a poor substitute -- especially mine, which comes unattached in the presence of a strong breeze.
    What about a Stylus that doubles as a laser pointer?
    How about simple things like a sync and charge cable (non-Seidio since that one is so short and flimsy and requires a really high mA for the car and wall charger adapters)that works and a cradle and the basics we had with the Treo 600
    Well, it isn't perfect and it makes me crazy, but I still do love my Treo!
    Sprint Treo 650 CDMA
    Quote Originally Posted by ERicJ
    Still looking (in vain) for a serial HotSync cable for my 650....
    I believe the Treo 650 Serial cable is BYOC (build your own cable...)

Try www.Shadowmite.com, he may have a few for sale
    Im a lucky man to count on both hands
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about
    Global Posts
    779 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bigredgpk
    I believe the Treo 650 Serial cable is BYOC (build your own cable...)
    Try www.Shadowmite.com, he may have a few for sale
    Funny you should mention that today. I just got HotSync to my Solaris Ultra60 workstation working tonight via /usr/dt/bin/sdtpdasync with this cable PLPT5-M9-6.

The Shadowmite cable is not what I needed. (I believe) his cables plug into a USB port on a computer go through a USB-to-Serial convertor chip and hook up to a Treo via the serial pins of the 650 connector.

For syncing to a computer with a serial port you need an "all serial" cable.

ERic
    Global Posts
    779 Global Posts
    FYI: The PalmOne store now offers a serial cable adaptor for a Treo600 serial cable to Treo650 handheld @ $29.99.

ERic
    I need a 650 stylus already, lol so stocking choices of those would be great.

My favorite case so far is the Sena flip case. Much better than the PF flip IMO thanks to the flap going down and outstanding quality and value. I already have mine up other TCers would probably like as well.
    Treo 650 Aluminum Hard Case - This looks like a great case from Pacific Rim Technologies

http://www.pacrimtechnologies.com/ca...f5d8e4f6b1b1a3
    Found a treo sync cradle at TreoTiger. Should arrive soon. (http://www.treotiger.com/treospecials.asp?sku=6003)

Also does anybody use the Seido car cradle? Any experience ?
    Is it still possible to get the skin case with the covered keyboard like the JAVOedge skin for the 600? I know I'm in the minority, but I dripped ice cream into the 5 way when it was exposed. I can cover the screen with the protector, but I can't clean INSIDE the keys. I use the form-fit, but it doesn't protect the corners. I e-mailed Texta about a custom case possibility or the new battery cover (with reset hole?) for the skin. The skin would be perfect if it covered the keys, too.
    Global Posts
    593 Global Posts
    A 3rd party battery cover for the Treo 650 with a reset hole.
    The Doctor is IN!
    Gadget: Rogers Treo 680 (unlocked) GSM
    Cases: Still deciding
    the extended battery so people can buy it possibly cheaper (dream world) and then i can make my decision about whether to buy it or not
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast