1.    #1  
    Hi there--

I just got my Treo 600 and I love it. I'm wantign to use it to manage my email, and I get a lot. I've been trying snappermail, and I like it, but...

1) It doesn't seem to allow me to have my mail default to the memory card. I don't really want to save messages in the main memory. Does any mail program allow this?

2) What other mail programs aer serious contenders? Attachment support is nice, but not a must-have.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ken Small
    Hi there--

I just got my Treo 600 and I love it. I'm wantign to use it to manage my email, and I get a lot. I've been trying snappermail, and I like it, but...

1) It doesn't seem to allow me to have my mail default to the memory card. I don't really want to save messages in the main memory. Does any mail program allow this?

2) What other mail programs aer serious contenders? Attachment support is nice, but not a must-have.

Snappermail ver 2.0 will support saving to card. It will be released in next month or so...

Snappermail, Versamail, Basejet etc all support attachments... do a search at palmgear for more info...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions