1.    #1  
    I'd like a case like the form-fitting case that has enough room for the external battery to be attached to the phone. I've found that I miss the protection of the case when the external battery is in use (which I need on day trips). This is a big issue as when I'm traveling (getting in and out of cabs, going through security) is when I need a case the most (and the external battery).

Any ideas?
    Last edited by camartin; 05/07/2004 at 07:46 PM.
    I don't know of a form-fitting case but the new ProClip holster says it can be used be w\ all battery types

Here's a pic:
    Attached Images Attached Images
    dunno about the proclip, the battery attaches to the bottom of the phone where the clip goes and its about an inch longer with the battery attached.

I am interested in a case also... very practical.

A picture with battery attached :
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by broberob; 05/06/2004 at 09:35 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by broberob
    dunno about the proclip, the battery attaches to the bottom of the phone where the clip goes and its about an inch longer with the battery attached.

I don't have the holster yet but noticed that it said all battery types so it might be worth shooting them a note and asking them if it will work w\ the external battery.
    i added a pic of the battery attached incase anybodys interested
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by broberob

A picture with battery attached :
    I agree that it appears that the battery would conflict. Also, although I appreciate the ProClip suggestion, I'd prefer a solution that keeps the Treo protected in a case during use (along with the external battery).
    I am thinking about getting an external battery so naturally I was interested in this thread. Do you have to have a skintight case. How about a camera pouch? There are some nice ones out there. I use a Caaselogic when I travel. It holds ther pda + a digital camera with space for extra SD cards for both + Sony earbuds that exclude exterior noise and can hang on belt or from neck. The velcro lid flips open instantly for quick access.