Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Thanks
    You can set any pic you want as a backround in zlauncher! I wouldn't pay for anything! Just save any cool looking pic you see online and then transfer it to your card and set it as a backround...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    i cant manage to get a pic on the back of zlauncher for treo 600 but i can on my tungsten c
    Menu + M takes you to the theme manager... just choose the back image tab and you can set any background you want (resize the image to 160x160). ZLauncher comes with a sandy beach image. If you don't want to make your own you can find plenty of free ones on:
    http://www.palmonecity.com/

I can't imagine why anyone would pay for them.
    Global Posts
    1,936 Global Posts
    That is the question. If I don't have any fancy photo shop programs how do I resize it to 160 x 160? Can I do it with simple MS Paint?
    Palm VII-Palm Vx-Palm M125-Clie T615-Sony NZ90-Sony NX80-Toshiba E800-Sony NZ90 (again)-Treo 600-HP 6315-Treo 650-Moto MPX220-SX66-Treo 650 (again)-QTek 9100-HP6515-Cingular 8125-Moto Q (10 days)-Cingular 8125 (again)-Nokia 9300-Cingular 2125 & Nokia E62-ETen M600+-Cingular 3125-Treo 750 & Samsung Blackjack-Cingular 8525-iPhone-Moto Q9-at&t Tilt-iPhone3G-Nokia E71-HTC Diamond-Blackberry Bold-at&t Fuze-SE Xperia X1a-Treo Pro.

Be very, very quiet. I'm gonna catch me a rhinoceros.
    Quote Originally Posted by jlczl
    That is the question. If I don't have any fancy photo shop programs how do I resize it to 160 x 160? Can I do it with simple MS Paint?

Downlaod freeware app like InfranView and you can resize images easily...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    Global Posts
    1,936 Global Posts
    Thanks for the tip. Unfortunately, I'm running Win98SE and that program is only for XP. Any other ideas?
    You can post them here and maybe someone can do them for you. Although a slower solution it's better than nothing.
    What are you doing with WIN98???
    Get you Win2000. It works with everything and it's super stable
    Global Posts
    195 Global Posts
    Here are some backgrounds I use for ZLauncher. I use a different one for each category.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Global Posts
    195 Global Posts
    Here are more. Let me know if you like them or find them useful.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Wow, those are great. The ones I have are real pics so they don't have the fade effect. Did you do the fade effect or are the pics regurlarly like that?
    Global Posts
    195 Global Posts
    I did the fade effect myself. I find it much easier to read the names of icons on the screen yet each is distinctive enough to distinguish what folder I am in at a glance.
    They look great. I'm going to try and fade out some of mine...some do make it kind of hard to see the letters of the icons and so forth...but what I did in the past was change the color of the font of the said page.
    Quote Originally Posted by jlczl
    Thanks for the tip. Unfortunately, I'm running Win98SE and that program is only for XP. Any other ideas?
    Are you talking about IrfanView? Cuz I clicked on that link gfunk gave and according to the minimum requirements, it works on Windows 95/98/Me/NT/2000/XP.......

If you don't like that one, a google search will turn up dozens of freeware image editors you could try instead.
    So to use a background picture I need to put the image file on the sd card?
    Well it's better if you do.
    You don't want the images taking RAM memory.
    Plus Hotsync will only allow you to sync files other than .prc or .pdb files to the card.
    If you then want to move them to the RAM is up to you.
    Global Posts
    571 Global Posts
    bump
    Quote Originally Posted by JoJo_78
    Well it's better if you do.
    You don't want the images taking RAM memory.
    Plus Hotsync will only allow you to sync files other than .prc or .pdb files to the card.
    If you then want to move them to the RAM is up to you.
    Thanks
    Anytime
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast