1.    #1  
    I can't find it in the documentation anywhere.

After taking 20 minutes to put 128meg of mp3 on the memory card, I was thinking of adding a USB 2.0 card to my desktop to speed up the transfer processs.

Obviously, I don't want to do this if the thing doesn't support it.

Anyone?
    The Treo600 will work on a USB 2.0 port, but you will not notice any speed difference. I have noticed that USB 2.0 is more stable. I use USB 2.0 hubs on my USB 1.1 ports and with my USB 1.1 devices.
    Palm III > Palm IIIC > Handera 330 > Kyocera 6035 & Sony NR70V > Treo 600 > Treo650 & Palm LifeDrive > Modded LifeDrive w/16gig CF > Palm Pre
    I have a usb 2 card reader but it doesn't not seem to make much difference...
    I have compaired USB 1 card readers and USB 2 card readers, and a USB 2 card reader is faster than a USB 1 card reader. (Even if both are on a USB2 port) You can only go as fast as the slowest connection.

For Example:
    If you connect to the internet via Comcast @ 3mips
    and you connect your PDA to your Desktop via IR @ 115,200bps
    The fastest you can surf the internet on your PDA is 115,200bps.

Conencting a USB 1 device to a USB 1 port will gove you USB 1 speed.
    So if you connect a USB 1 device on a USB 2 port, you can only move data @ USB 1 speed.
    If you connect a USB 2 device into a USB 1 port, again you are stuck at USB1 speed.
    Now if you connect a USB2 device to a USB 2 port, you go at USB 2 speed.

If you throw another variable into the mix... For example a USB Hub....
    THEN you get this:
    USB 2 device conencted to a USB 1 hub that is connected to a USB 2 port you will run at USB 1 speed.
    I think you can figure out the rest out.

As for actual proformance, that depends on the Card reader and the cards. High preformance cards will transfer data faster than standard cards.
    Palm III > Palm IIIC > Handera 330 > Kyocera 6035 & Sony NR70V > Treo 600 > Treo650 & Palm LifeDrive > Modded LifeDrive w/16gig CF > Palm Pre