1.    #1  
    I use callfilter on Cingular. It won't forward the calls. My phone forwards calls from the options menu, but not from callfilter. I've tried resetting...not good. I've tried reinstalling...not good. I've removed the default forward calls when in cradle and made a new rule for when phone in cradle..forward calls...not good! I need some help!!
    CallFilter only forwards calls when the Treo is in it's cradle.
  3.    #3  
    that's my point! It does not and I need help making it do that.
    The program is not designed to do that.

Send a request to CallFilter for adding this feature ?
  5.    #5  
    "forward your calls automatically when Treo is placed in the cradle" is what the description said on Callfilter's webpage. If "the program is not designed to do that" then isn't that fraud?
    It is carrier dependant, email the company with your question.
    Quote Originally Posted by viziblenoize
    "forward your calls automatically when Treo is placed in the cradle" is what the description said on Callfilter's webpage. If "the program is not designed to do that" then isn't that fraud?
    CallFilter does forward calls exactly as advertised.

CallFilter forward calls when its in the cradle. Power MUST be applied to the cradle at the time. The Treo requires power to be applied to the cradle in order for it to know that it is docked.

In the event you have the Forward while in Cradle rule, once you put the Treo in the Cradle, it will wait up 10 seconds, and then forward all calls to the number. Once you take it out of the cradle, it will disable forwarding within the next few seconds.

The Treo needs to have a signal in order to forward the call.

Forwarding is accomplished using the same APIs that the phone application uses. If it fails for some reason, it will put a message into the Action Log. One thing to note is that CallFilter will forward calls, but the built-in phone application may not show the little blue arrow. Thats a limitation of the phone app. But even without the blue arrow, the phone gets forwarded.

I am sure that we could resolve your problem if we work together, it would help if you emailed me directly at callfiltersupport@velocityware.com Its quite difficult to stay on top of tech support problems in all of the online forums. So please feel free to email me, and we can try to work through any issue you may have.