1.    #1  
    A while back someone posted a web site that could be used to send sms messages. It was a minimalistic page (good for seeing on my 300 web browser) and even told you what vendor network the phone was in when it was sent. I can't find the post so it may have dissappeared when the forums crashed.

Can anybody else remember what the site is? Do you have other suggestions about web->sms gateways?

Thanks!
    -Cyrus
    I don't know if this will help, sprintusers.com. click on text messaging, pick the recipients carrier.
    It might be restricted to sprint customers, but others can recieve the messages
  3.    #3  
    The site I was looking for doesn't require you to pick the carrier. I don't usually know what someone's carrier is. The site seems to figure it out and do it right.

Anybody else remember?

Thanks for trying, though.

-Cyrus

Quote Originally Posted by poopiemike
    I don't know if this will help, sprintusers.com. click on text messaging, pick the recipients carrier.
    It might be restricted to sprint customers, but others can recieve the messages
    It was microcio.com. And it seems like it's been domain sniped. Too bad, as it was an excellent service.
  5.    #5  
    Bummer. It was pretty cool.

Thanks!
    -Cyrus