Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    I keep TreoAlertManager around in order to keep the alert sounding and allowing for the screen to turn off. I do not think that Butler will allow the turning off the screen and have an audible alert at the same time.
    Quote Originally Posted by confusedvorlon
    Sorry for the delay - I got distracted by blue skies and a weekend of skydiving! Should get a fix in a few days.
    Great! Thanks.
    Great application no matter what it's called. But I have two things for the wish list:

1) Option to turn off the screen while on a call. This must save lots of battery for those of us on the phone all day. And I would prefer to have that feature in Butler, which is an app I need and trust, rather than having to load another app just for that.

2) Option to turn off all alert sounds while on a call. Maybe I'm missing it in the phone prefs or in Butler, but while I'm on the phone I don't want bells ringing to tell me a SMS message came in, or that someone left a voice mail message.

By the way, I'm using 1.48 now and it works great. No problems at all on a Sprint/Treo.
    I see that there is an Auto Off function in Butler, but seems to be for the keyguard. Does iut have a feature to tuen off the backlight of the display 30 seconds or so after a call? Similar to TreoGuard.
  5.    #65  
    Quote Originally Posted by experiment626
    I see that there is an Auto Off function in Butler, but seems to be for the keyguard. Does iut have a feature to tuen off the backlight of the display 30 seconds or so after a call? Similar to TreoGuard.
    Fraid not! You'll have to use phoneguard or sandman for this job!
    Hobbyist Software
    VLC Remote - Control VLC from your Pre
    Remote - Control iTunes from your Pre
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234