1.    #1  
    All,

Installed PDANet today to try and use the Treo 600 as a modem. Installed and started up the connection. Got connected at 145 bps. So far so good. Alas, that's as far as I can get :-(

I cannot ping and site, cannot ping the auto assigned DNS servers and the gateway is being assigned as 0.0.0.0 !!

Anyone else have these problems ? I am setting it to automatically obtain an IP address automatically and I am getting an IP address and 2 DNS servers.

Can anyone help on this matter. Have e-mail PDANet support but based upon other messages I have seen here it could take a while.

Thanks.
    Try again. Every now and again you just hit a bad connection night due to gprs.
  3.    #3  
    Ok, will give it another try later....maybe when I am at the airport, since that is where I think I will use it more. If I can get it to work then that would be great.

Thanks.
  4.    #4  
    Actually, I should have mentioned that I have the Sprint T600, if that makes any difference.
    Quote Originally Posted by davetati
    Actually, I should have mentioned that I have the Sprint T600, if that makes any difference.
    Probably not. They all seem to experience interruptions from time to time.