1.    #1  
    Has anyone purchased Treo 600 from this vendor yet?

http://www.letstalk.com/product/prod...prId_26062.htm
    A friend did last week. They initially told him he should have gotten his Treo today (5/5). But when I asked him today about it he said it was backordered and he should expect it next week.
    Global Posts
    289 Global Posts
    I think there (as you would imagine) was a limited supply. I saw a thread early last week here titled "Is this for real??" or something like that. I immediately called, verified it was on the up and up, and with free 2 day shipping received my Cingular GSM for $399 (no contract). Couldn't have been happier!!!! I got the Treo on Monday. When I called the sales rep said he couldn't believe how fast they were selling, that they just got them in.
    wow.. 399 for a GSM Cingular Treo. Not bad at all!
    Only problem, my Cingular dealer just confirmed, unlimited use is DEFINITELY now 39.99. No more 19.99 combo, so Cingular is much expensive (as are many other carriers)

Todd
    Global Posts
    289 Global Posts
    I can't confirm that, only that I signed up on Monday (2 days ago) for the $19.99 deal for unlimited MEdia ...

Anyone knows this $399(Buy Phoen Only) is Locked or Unlocked?

I would like to use current T-Moble sim.
    I would assume it's unlocked. But I don't know for sure. From what I've heard all of the Cingular Treos have been unlocked (I know mine is, although I got mine straigt from Handspring).
    Just spoke with the rep at LetsTalk (link above) and all the Treo 600s through them all Locked to Cingular service.
    Global Posts
    289 Global Posts
    I don't have another carriers SIM card (which I know is the easy way to do it), but are there any other ways to tell whether the phone is locked? I received the Cingular phone from Letstalk.com and then could tell you if it is locked or not.
    from my previous experience in purchasing phones from cingular (corp stores), most (if not all) of their GSM phones are unlocked. not sure if they have changed the way they lock / unlock the phones now.
    Global Posts
    204 Global Posts
    Looks like you need to switch to Cingular or set up a new contract. I am a Tmo customer (already have a Treo 600 and looking for another)..and was asked at end of order to be contacted to switch to Cingular later or to do it at order time. Looks like a broker for Cingular.
    Global Posts
    125 Global Posts
    It's good to know they are actually shipping product. I might order one up. I am selling my Hitachi G1000 on e-bay and switching carriers to Cingular. Looks like right place at right time.

I used to have a 300.

Anybody tried a T3 with bluetooth to a Sony-Erricson?
    Global Posts
    125 Global Posts
    By they way - it's $399 now
    Finally, I purchased from letstalk.com at $299.
    Cingular, 2years contract on 5/7 around 17:00.
    Price went up to $399 after 2hours.

I'm very luckey.

Anyway, my phone Info is following,

Firmware: 02.12
    Softwware: Treo600-1.11-CNG
    Hardware:B

Is this unlocked?