Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 28
  1.    #1  
    http://support.iambic.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9167

    when released, wont be a free upgrade.

    the pro version will support other email clients. Why not standard?
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
  2. #2  
    Geez, haven't even fixed the bugs in 7.xx yet ! Must have learned from Snapper how to drain their loyal users ?
  3. #3  
    I used agendus for a long time, along with a few others they make. I HATE THEM ALL and have completely boycotted them for crappy service, buggy software, continuous gouging of money, yadayada..... i'm now happy for a while with DBK5, snapper, docstogo, ectect....
    Christo

    "it's not the quantity, but the quality"

    There are NO Limits
  4. #4  
    Well DBK5 anyway, Snapper gouges as well as Docs2Go.
  5. #5  
    It does, however, have photo contacts in it. Quite nice! If you try it: word of advice, turn off the treo-style navigation in the miscellaneous preferences. it is much easier to use on the treo then. Go figure!
  6. #6  
    Great. Another update which requires payment. B.S.
  7. #7  
    Shoots... I'm beginning to wonder if I should have given my $25 to the gorillas instead...
  8. #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by lgreenberg
    Great. Another update which requires payment. B.S.
    Do I smell "Class Action Suit" ?

    All Treo owner's should email the company and tell them WE WILL NOT GIVE YOU ONE MORE CENT, TILL YOU FIX THE PROBLEMS WE HAVE CONSTANTLY REPORTED TO YOU, FOR FREE, BEFORE WE EVEN THINK OF UPDATING !
    Last edited by dlbrummels; 05/05/2004 at 06:43 AM.
  9. #9  
    not to be the contrarian here, but I've used Agendus/Action Names Datebook/Action Names for a long time, have always liked it, and really dig the new stuff in Rls 8.
    I'll give 'em my $10 or whatever for the upgrade.
  10. #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by nrosser
    not to be the contrarian here, but I've used Agendus/Action Names Datebook/Action Names for a long time, have always liked it, and really dig the new stuff in Rls 8.
    I'll give 'em my $10 or whatever for the upgrade.
    As soon as they fix their reset problems I would upgrade, two updates after their knowledge of receiving emails about the problem, and instead of fixing it they rather add some features, instead of addressing the problems they still have.
  11. #11  
    So they do a bug fix, rename it and call it a new version and charge for it? Bad business...
  12. #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by dlbrummels
    As soon as they fix their reset problems I would upgrade, two updates after their knowledge of receiving emails about the problem, and instead of fixing it they rather add some features, instead of addressing the problems they still have.
    What reset problem? I've been using Agendus for a while and never had an problems. I even tried doing without it after I upgraded from the 270 to the 600...couldn't do it.
  13. #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by Alli
    What reset problem? I've been using Agendus for a while and never had an problems. I even tried doing without it after I upgraded from the 270 to the 600...couldn't do it.
    The reset problem is in changing fonts within Agendus Mail while reading an email, part of Agendus Pro.
  14. #14  
    Quote Originally Posted by dlbrummels
    The reset problem is in changing fonts within Agendus Mail while reading an email, part of Agendus Pro.
    Got Agendus Pro. But I use SnapperMail so it's no wonder I never noticed that particular problem. What do you want to bet the good people at Iambic are also using Snapper instead of their own mailer.
  15. #15  
    Who Wouldn't use Snapper I guess I was smart and got lifetime upgrades when it first went on sale. Very worthwile investment! As to Iambic, I won't give them another dime. I used to use: Agendus, Iambicmail, bumpattack, quickoffice. Still use agendus for windows for outlook replacement and Ultrasoft Money (on their site, did they buy ultrasoft?). Every Product is painfully slow fixing bugs, and then they raise the price to get the fix plus perhaps a small addition. I suggest just using the trial versions of their stuff, and if you don't like it the way it is, look elsewhere. How many hundreds are you willing to give them over time?
    Christo

    "it's not the quantity, but the quality"

    There are NO Limits
  16. #16  
    Hi,

    With Agendus 8, you can dial from within Agendus through TAKEphONE !

    You need to install the new "TAKEphONE OS-5 extension" version (2.03 at www.shsh.com/downloads) and enable both it's options.

    You can also dial TeleTone (DTMF) from Agendus 8.
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
  17. #17  
    Here too, just bad experiences with Agendus. The application itself is not the main issue, even though it's not more than mediocre. It's their non-existing customer service which is a pain in the neck.
  18. #18  
    Quote Originally Posted by christo1970
    Who Wouldn't use Snapper I guess I was smart and got lifetime upgrades when it first went on sale. Very worthwile investment! As to Iambic, I won't give them another dime. I used to use: Agendus, Iambicmail, bumpattack, quickoffice. Still use agendus for windows for outlook replacement and Ultrasoft Money (on their site, did they buy ultrasoft?). Every Product is painfully slow fixing bugs, and then they raise the price to get the fix plus perhaps a small addition. I suggest just using the trial versions of their stuff, and if you don't like it the way it is, look elsewhere. How many hundreds are you willing to give them over time?
    Your lifetime upgrades end with Snapper 2.0.

    There are at least one third of the users not upgrading.
  19. #19  
    First a question, why did you say that the lifetime upgrades end with snapper 2.0? Is this something that they have confirmed?

    From reading the rest of this thread, I can tell that you think that the folks at snappermail are charging too high a premium for upgrades, and I dont necessarily disagree with you. On the other hand, it's a pretty good bet that quite a few of the folks that are complaining about 2.0, will upgrade once it rolls out.

    Quote Originally Posted by dlbrummels
    Your lifetime upgrades end with Snapper 2.0.

    There are at least one third of the users not upgrading.
  20. #20  
    I thought the post they put on here before the crash said they were eliminating it.

    If they grandfather old users in, it's up to them.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions