1.    #1  
    I've searched for about two hours on this forum and could not find an answer! I am looking for an app to make my Treo 600 volume button(s) select "Applications" or "Fly Home" and take me to the main menu screen. Is there an app that can do this? I looked at Treo Butler and Volume Rocker and Volume Keys and all simply SCROLL. I want the functionality my T3 has - where I set the Voice Record button to "APPLICATIONS" which takes me "Home".

THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANKS!
    ummm, isn't it easier to simply press the home button on your Treo ? or am I missing something.
  3.    #3  
    yes - you are missing something. As a current T3 user, I and many others have remapped the T3's side Voice Recorder Button to "Applications" which clicks you home to the main apps screen with a press of your left hand's thumb. This is SO MUCH easier than the contortionist movement it takes to get to that tiny Home Button on the far right bottom of the Treo.

I have emailed the developer of "VolumeRocker" and have asked him to add this functionality.
    Gekko, no offense but the Treo is a different device and is meant to be held a different way. Position it so you can reach everything with your thumb by holding its bottom corner in the top part of the palm of your hand.
    "Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." -Kristian Wilson, Nintendo, 1989
    Quote Originally Posted by Gekko
    I've searched for about two hours on this forum and could not find an answer! I am looking for an app to make my Treo 600 volume button(s) select "Applications" or "Fly Home" and take me to the main menu screen. Is there an app that can do this? I looked at Treo Butler and Volume Rocker and Volume Keys and all simply SCROLL. I want the functionality my T3 has - where I set the Voice Record button to "APPLICATIONS" which takes me "Home".

THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANKS!

Gekko, I've done this with QuickLaunch+ in zLauncher. Go to QuickLaunch settings and enable quicklaunch anywhere. The under setup, check button and select custom for the trigger and set one of the volume button as the trigger. I've used this previously and it works flawlessly...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
  6.    #6  
    thanks gfunk