Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Global Posts
    304 Global Posts
    Anyone know where I can get some cool launcher skins for either Zlauncher or Yishow?

Our 160x160 low resolution screens make finding "nice" skins a bit difficult.
    Quote Originally Posted by yOyOYoo
    Anyone know where I can get some cool launcher skins for either Zlauncher or Yishow?

Our 160x160 low resolution screens make finding "nice" skins a bit difficult.
    http://palmgear.com/index.cfm?fuseac...uncher%20skins
    I like pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals.
    -Sir Winston Churchill.
    Here's a clean theme I created.

You are welcome to use it.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Quote Originally Posted by Virt

Any Launcher X theme?
    I like pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals.
    -Sir Winston Churchill.
    There's some Bandit's ZLauncher themes transformed by hucsman at PalmOne City
    http://www.palmonecity.com/sdownload...er=DESC&page=2

Great ! It has replaced my Grant's theme. Very clean, bravo !
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Quote Originally Posted by olac
    There's some Bandit's ZLauncher themes transformed by hucsman at PalmOne City
    http://www.palmonecity.com/sdownload...er=DESC&page=2
    How did you get them to work?
    I downloaded a few of them and they didn't work (Azure, Tropic, and Enzo).
    When I downloaded them and chose them, an error saying 'whatever theme' is not available for this handheld.

Am I doing something wrong. Or are the themes not compatible with the Treo 600?
    You can only use the "Low-Res" themes, because the treo600 has only 160x160 screen.
    Depending on how involved you want to get, and what kind of background you want, there are plenty of 320x320 skins on the cliesource skins page that you can resize using microsoft phot editor. I just download the picture and resize to 160x160, et voila! I've got nature scenes, beach scenes, etc. that way.
    Does any one have any godd skins for silver screen
    Nokia 3210 > Nokia 3310 >Palm Vx > Palm M105 >Treo 180g and Nokia 8850 > Treo 270 > Treo 600 > Sony TH55 > Tapwave Zodiac 2 > Treo 650 GSM > Imate KJam > Treo 750v

Formerly Known As PRANKSTAR
    hmmm, cool themes, but they don't show the "signal" :-(
    No, they are too old ...
    If anyone so interested, I attached a zip full of various low res skins that I've found on various forum etc and resized...

Also, does anyone know where to find a zLauncher theme that supports the signal indicator?
    Attached Files Attached Files

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    are those for silver screen or the Zlauncher?
    Nokia 3210 > Nokia 3310 >Palm Vx > Palm M105 >Treo 180g and Nokia 8850 > Treo 270 > Treo 600 > Sony TH55 > Tapwave Zodiac 2 > Treo 650 GSM > Imate KJam > Treo 750v

Formerly Known As PRANKSTAR
    Quote Originally Posted by PRANKSTAR
    are those for silver screen or the Zlauncher?
    zlauncher...
    Last edited by Gaurav; 05/11/2004 at 12:26 PM.

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions

Is there some more you've done ?
    Quote Originally Posted by gfunkmagic
    If anyone so interested, I attached a zip full of various low res skins that I've found on various forum etc and resized...

Also, does anyone know where to find a zLauncher theme that supports the signal indicator?
    I specifically asked ZZTechs about this, and here's the reply I got.
    Not very helpful, as I did a complete re-install with no additional themes etc, and still could not get the signal indicator to work.

Hello,

Please install the updated theme.

Best Regards,

ZLauncher Technical Support
    ZZTECHS
    www.zztechs.com
    2004-04-30
    GSM Treo 600 with Cingular
    New Avatar caused by:This Post
    me neither either.
    I wish they would update the flatblue theme on Palmgear to support signal strength. It's the cleanest one out there IMHO.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast