Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    i realize with the crashed hard drives, there must be problems to deal with in addition to this, but MAN, its not really worth trying to access this site on the treo because it takes up too much space in cache and takes WAY too long to load.
    im with ya editors, i know you are all busy, but it would be nice
    you are referring to the boards correct? if so, i agree. it would be great if there was a WAP version of the discussion area
    Truth is good, knowledge is power and it's the second mouse who gets the cheese
    wap? - Ivy, you must not have ever used the old mobile version of TC. So much better than WAP, and we're all foaming at the mouth, waiting for the gang to get the mobile version back again. Soon I hope....
    Quote Originally Posted by nrosser
    wap? - Ivy, you must not have ever used the old mobile version of TC. So much better than WAP, and we're all foaming at the mouth, waiting for the gang to get the mobile version back again. Soon I hope....
    Yeah, probably not ... I'm still rather new around here Guess I'll just sit around and twiddle my thumbs until the mobile version is back, hehe.
    Marcus Said Wednesday evening for the mobile site to be up.

Ivy, love the new pic.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    Wednesday? Really?!? Woo hoo!! I can't wait!

Thank you kindly Felipe
  7.    #7  
    hi ivy,
    hey, you're kinda cute! anyway, welcome aboard.
    wait til ya see the mobile version, its so much nicer to access this way.
    She is a magandang babae but she is taken. Beauty is fleeting especially when someone else is fleeing away with it. Lucky asawa or boyfriend. Ingat!!!! YOu will like mobile...SIge Na!!!
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by GADGET PRONE
    She is a magandang babae but she is taken. Beauty is fleeting especially when someone else is fleeing away with it. Lucky asawa or boyfriend. Ingat!!!! YOu will like mobile...SIge Na!!!
    thats fantastic!! was just paying compliments. im getting married this saturday to a very lovely woman herself, so i have no intention of "fleeing away with another cutie" haha.

but again, looking forward to returning to the good old mobile treocentral days
    check out http://mytreo.com its what i use for my homepage
    DealScanner - <- best deal site on the web
    DealScanner
    Quote Originally Posted by Felipe

Ivy, love the new pic.
    Marcus said where? Why cant there be an update somewhere so we don't have to rely on you for information?
    “There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.”
    — Ed Howdershelt
    "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have."- Thomas Jefferson
    Quote Originally Posted by Woof
    Marcus said where? Why cant there be an update somewhere so we don't have to rely on you for information?

woke up on the wrong side of the bed?

belive he said it or don't no skin off my nose.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    I prefer http://www.treobits.com/ for weather, news and software downloads.
    For fun & profit & Christ,
    TWF in Chicago
    Quote Originally Posted by GADGET PRONE
    Are you posting from the Phil? How do you know Ivy?
    Quote Originally Posted by Woof
    Read this thread: http://discuss.treocentral.com/showthread.php?t=49568
    Actually she gave a hint in her text, clicked on the cheese and it took you to her blog. Pictures and all. She has a boyfriend or husband. IVYROSE looks like a filipino AALIYAH. I know beauty when I see it. I am also married to a filipina. Mabuhay! Vote Yes 4 GMA and NO on POE. Im in the US and PUTING AMERICANO!
    Last edited by GADGET PRONE; 05/05/2004 at 01:36 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Felipe
    It doesn't look like this happened. TC Staff...any updates? Thanks!
    Wednesday night's come and gone. I think your loyal constituents deserve at least an explanation OR... you deserve an evacuation. Please.... there is absolutely no excuse for not honestly apprising us of the situation.
    Up the Creek.... Try the River!
    www.riverontheweb.com

Moblog: bluefrog.textamerica.com
    This is unbelievable! I have never seen anything like it on internet forums. These people must be morons. They are pissing off members who apparently they don't give a damm about. Missed deadline again. No status. They are wasting our time (those who are on our Treos accessing the forum).

Quote Originally Posted by riverbruce
    Wednesday night's come and gone. I think your loyal constituents deserve at least an explanation OR... you deserve an evacuation. Please.... there is absolutely no excuse for not honestly apprising us of the situation.
    constituents?!?

come on. this site has always been great. i think a little trust has been earned. i am annoyed too, but knowing the tc guys i bet they are working hard to bring back an improved mobile site.

maybe you could volunteer for a charity in all your free time until the mobile site is up.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast