1.    #1  
    I run a lot of apps, and I am down to 4.9M free space. Is there a way to install any new apps to the card and run them from there?
    Tina T
    MCP, MCSE, MCDBA, VCP

Sharp Zaurus > Cassiopeia A-20 > Casio E-115 > Psion 3 > Phillips VELO 1 > Palm V > Treo 90 > Treo 300 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Centro > Palm Pre > HTC Evo 4G > Samsung Epic 4G > HTC EVO 4G Shift & a rooted Nook Color!! (But still have nothing but love and hope for Palm)
    Yes there is a few ways that I know to run apps from the sd card. You can use Zlauncher or power run. I move 95% of my apps to the card.
    i only put essential progs like Treo butler Treo Buttons etc like that in the RAM and the rest of the prog in the SD Card that way my treo works faster. ..
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by xaix
    i only put essential progs like Treo butler Treo Buttons etc like that in the RAM and the rest of the prog in the SD Card that way my treo works faster. ..
    But how exactly did you do that???
    Tina T
    MCP, MCSE, MCDBA, VCP

Sharp Zaurus > Cassiopeia A-20 > Casio E-115 > Psion 3 > Phillips VELO 1 > Palm V > Treo 90 > Treo 300 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Centro > Palm Pre > HTC Evo 4G > Samsung Epic 4G > HTC EVO 4G Shift & a rooted Nook Color!! (But still have nothing but love and hope for Palm)
    Quote Originally Posted by techiechick
    But how exactly did you do that???
    http://www.palmgear.com/index.cfm?fu...=&prodID=15870
  6.    #6  
    Thanks!!!!!!
    Tina T
    MCP, MCSE, MCDBA, VCP

OR you can try LauncherX

http://www.launcherx.com

It even supports displaying the Signal Strength!
    Palm III > Palm IIIC > Handera 330 > Kyocera 6035 & Sony NR70V > Treo 600 > Treo650 & Palm LifeDrive > Modded LifeDrive w/16gig CF > Palm Pre
    actually if ur SD Card
    it must be copied into:

X:\PALM\Launcher

assuming X: is your SD Card reader)

copy all .prc files into that folder and when u insert your sd card it will appear in the application launcher i think this is what he meant ...
    For new apps, I just click on "change destination" in the Palm Install Tool, and change it to the card there. Is Zlauncher, etc. any more effecient in this regards?
    theres a software that can make your treo an SD Card reader ...
    i forgot what it is ... somewhere in this forum
    that would be more efficient