Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567
    Quote Originally Posted by neill
    It has worked with earlier versions, Nachon. Lightwav doesn't work with the current version, even with Sound disabled.
    I have both installed and everything is working fine. I am running 0.9.2 of PL and v3.0 #2004.082 of LightWav on a 1.20 Sprint firmware.
    Your latesr version of ProfeoLC (which I really like) works fine with LightWav. I hope this helps.
  3.    #123  
    guys, thanks for the feedback. I will try to figure it out for the next version.
    Did you use Profeo today ?
    nachon,

I read that you just released an update for the light control ( 0.9) section of profeo light.

Can I download it to my treo without deleting the whole profeo lc program or do I need to delete the whole program and run this updated section of it on its own? Will this app be added to an udated version of profeo lc soon?

Thanks for a great program
  5.    #125  
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder204
    nachon,

I read that you just released an update for the light control ( 0.9) section of profeo light.

Can I download it to my treo without deleting the whole profeo lc program or do I need to delete the whole program and run this updated section of it on its own? Will this app be added to an udated version of profeo lc soon?

Thanks for a great program
    Hey, Thunder204, I assume that you have Profeo 600 Lite installed at the moment. If this is so, then you can just disable the light control in Profeo 600 Lite (uncheck the light checkbox on the main settings screen) and then install the standalone Profeo LightControl. If, however, you are currently using an old version of Profeo LightControl, then you have to delete the old version of Profeo LC before installing 0.9.

The functionality from the standalone Profeo LC will be ported into Profeo 600 Lite soon - most probably in the next release (hopefuly next weekend).
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffgibson
    I do not use the radio control option in PL or any other utility. My radio is on 24/7. I do use PL for light and sound control. I have not been able to narrow down the conditions that cause the phone app to hang. It appears to be very random but once the hang starts it is repeatable and continuious. Thanks to lb505, I now know it is this application that is causing the phone applicaiton to soft-reset. The only way I was able to restore my phone application was to do a hard reset and restore the device from a backup. So it sounds to me like PL is corrupting some file that the phone application depends on. What files/registers/etc is PL touching? Again it appears that once the phone app starts reseting, it is constant and repeatatble. That tells me that it is not a memory corruption problem but rather a file related issue. Just my 2c.
    The crashing phone application problem started again today. :-(

I do have the 30 Sec delay option enabled but the problem continues. This time the phone application will crash on the second attemt to use the phone application after you have used the speakerphone. The situation gets even stranger. I did make a change to my configuration today. I loaded and enabled the new version (0.4b10) of BrightCam. So right now I only had the volume settings enabled in PL.

The phone crashing problem was solved as soon as I disabled PL. Very strange how these 2 are linked together.
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffgibson
    The crashing phone application problem started again today. :-(

I do have the 30 Sec delay option enabled but the problem continues. This time the phone application will crash on the second attemt to use the phone application after you have used the speakerphone. The situation gets even stranger. I did make a change to my configuration today. I loaded and enabled the new version (0.4b10) of BrightCam. So right now I only had the volume settings enabled in PL.

The phone crashing problem was solved as soon as I disabled PL. Very strange how these 2 are linked together.
    I also had two phone crashes this morning while messing around with both BrightCam and Profeo. Each time, the offending program was "Phone".
  8.    #128  
    indeed, all this is strange and definitely difficult to figure out, because I don't these issues on my Treo. I am updating the program, fixing/changing most parts of it (radio, light and sound control), so in the process I may figure out what might be causing this or it may simply disappear after the modifications. If this doesn't helo, I am also considering to roll back to a previous version and reimplement the modifications in it. I will try to release an update by the end of this week.
    Hey Nachon,

Many thanks for the quick & clear response. Will proceed as you indicated. Look forward to the next version. Do you think that you will be able to resolve the screen light always being on when using the phone issue?

Regards,

Thunder204
    Quote Originally Posted by nachon
    indeed, all this is strange and definitely difficult to figure out, because I don't these issues on my Treo. I am updating the program, fixing/changing most parts of it (radio, light and sound control), so in the process I may figure out what might be causing this or it may simply disappear after the modifications. If this doesn't helo, I am also considering to roll back to a previous version and reimplement the modifications in it. I will try to release an update by the end of this week.
    That's cool. Let me know if there is anything I can do to help. Do you have a debug version that I could run to see if I can capture more information for you?
  11.    #131  
    Jeff, thanks.
    when I have a stable version of the program with the new changes I will let you know.
    Is there a Treo 650 version of Profeo 600 Light or any of the other Profeo applications?

Damon
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567