1.    #1  
    Not sure if this was posted or not

http://shop.orange.co.uk/shop/show/offer/talk_now
    DAK
    Doug Kaplan
    It has been "coming soon" for about a half year now.

Don't hold your breath.
    Quote Originally Posted by SeldomVisitor
    It has been "coming soon" for about a half year now.

Don't hold your breath.

What are you talking about? The Kodiac PTT client has been available for a while now afiak... Heck Mol even posted a patched version of the client here on the forums prior to the crash!!

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    My friends wife works for Orange in Paris. He was talking about beta testing the device, but it was still some months away (he made it sound like 3-6 months).

At least here in my area of Florida, whenever I hear push to talk about 90% of the time it is someone in the construction business (and they usually have the freakin' volume maxed out).

I hate the stupid nextel service because I really don't want to hear someones whole conversation. One sided conversations are distracting enough, especially seeing most people just yell out and don't find a private place to talk.

We should start a thread about most surprising 'private' cell phone conversations we have heard. ;-)