Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by kpilgreen
    If Webviewer was made for Treo 600 and was not so heavey, maybe better than Web Pro but NOT now.
    Treo Version of Reqwireless
    What's New in WebViewer 3.5.2 for Treo
    All bookmark operations are now accessible
    Keyboard shortcuts for quick access to bookmarks 1-9
    Keyboard shortcuts for Back, History, Stop, Full Image, Settings
    "Shortcuts" Help menu item summarizing all keyboard shortcuts
    Web page navigation semantics now match those of Blazer
    Improved command placement for better usability
    Default cache size is now 4 pages
    History entries now saved in persistent storage between WebViewer sessions
    "Save history between sessions" option in Settings
    "Use large fonts" option in Settings
    Configurable home page for loading upon WebViewer startup
    New, prettier splash screen
    Large and small application icons for display on Treo Launcher
    Sorry about the typing errors; I'm all thumbs.
    Quote Originally Posted by MVT
    Just go to www.reqwireless.com and download it from there. You'll have to convert the .JAR to a .PRC file using the utility on the PalmOne page.
    We're talking about where to download Web Pro 3.5 - not Reqwireless WebViewer.
    ROOTING for WebOS makes me more sympathetic to Cubs fans.
    Quote Originally Posted by lenman
    why dont you send a post to the reqwirless forum and see wht they can do to address your sites you cant hit. they are very responsive.
    I think the problem is that Reqwireless' product just does not have the capability to support ANY sites that utilize javascript. I have had the same problem.
    ROOTING for WebOS makes me more sympathetic to Cubs fans.
    Downloading Webviewer 3.5 (actually it'3 3.5.2 for the Treo) isn't the problem. Finding a download for WebPro 3.5 is the problem.

...David
    If you have a friend that bought zire 72 you are in luck. Or go to an electronic store like bestbuy, etc. with a working demo of the zire 72 and beam it to your phone.
    I'm liking WebPro a lot. Is there any simple way of moving my bookmarks from Blazer into WP?
    Regards,

Robert
    WebPro 3.5 + my Treo = You are not authorized to run this application.
    Quote Originally Posted by carter437
    WebPro 3.5 + my Treo = You are not authorized to run this application.

That's b/c you're not supposed to be using ver. 3.5, only ver. 3.0 which you can find here. FYI, the patch version (3.0a) will also not have this error...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    Quote Originally Posted by gfunkmagic
    That's b/c you're not supposed to be using ver. 3.5, only ver. 3.0 which you can find here. FYI, the patch version (3.0a) will also not have this error...
    Of course, but why not give it a try? Maybe the same guy who created the patch will work his magic on the newer version. Thanks for the link gfunk. I've had the patched version since it showed up here last year but the image rendering drove me crazy. I broke down and bought the registered version a few weeks back since after 2 years of searching it is the only browser I've found (Xino1, Xino2 ,RegWireless ,Blazer1 ,Blazer2 ,IPanel etc) that works with my banks website.
  10.    #50  
    Will someone post the improvements of Web Pro 3.5 vs 3.0a patched? Not what developers say,rather what you experience. Thanks
    Math 6:33 But seek first His righteousness,and all these things will be given to you as well.
  11.    #51  
    The patched version works too good to switch.
    Math 6:33 But seek first His righteousness,and all these things will be given to you as well.
    Global Posts
    106 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kevp913
    Link to palmOne Web Pro v3.5 info:

http://www.palmone.com/us/software/webpro35/

Also, attached is web pro v3.5. It's really useless to post this since it IS NOT patched and gives a "you are not authorized to run this application" error when attemping to load it with treo600 simulator. If I shouldn't have posted it, let me know and I'll remove it. But none the less, since you guys have been looking for it...

I've posted a patch to this application in the newsgroups for palm. I know the moderators of this board do not like people posting patches here, so I won't. But if you know how to get to the newgroups, then enjoy!
    Quote Originally Posted by kevp913
    I've posted a patch to this application in the newsgroups for palm. I know the moderators of this board do not like people posting patches here, so I won't. But if you know how to get to the newgroups, then enjoy!
    In what newsgroup/s have you posted the path?

Thanks.
    I'd be interested in trying it out too.
    me 2
    Global Posts
    106 Global Posts
    If you want to talk about the webpro 3.5 patch, i created this thread:

http://discuss.treocentral.com/showt...080#post340080
    Global Posts
    106 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dragondefuego
    In what newsgroup/s have you posted the path?

Thanks.
    It was posted to alt.binaries.warez.palmpilot
    wouldn't mind a copy thx - samber100@yahoo.com
    Where can I get version 3.0a?
    Ok, I found the news group and file... how do you download it?
    Roger
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast