1.    #1  
    I have an entry in my phonebook that has both a contact name and company name, yet I can't seem to search for the company name. Only the contact name.

Anyway around this?
    Not that I can figure out. I have an old copy of TealPhone from my pre-Treo days. It doesn't support the D-pad, but it does allow company searches. So I use Contacts for most stuff, and TealPhone when I want to search for a company name. Kludgy, I know.

There are some alternate contact managers available for the Treo. Maybe one of them will do what you want.
    Bob Meyer
    I'm out of my mind. But feel free to leave a message.
    You can use the system find (option+shift) to search all fields of a contact. Do the find while in the contact list to search them first.
    "Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." -Kristian Wilson, Nintendo, 1989
    Global Posts
    641 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ThirdType
    You can use the system find (option+shift) to search all fields of a contact. Do the find while in the contact list to search them first.
    Thanks ThirdType!

Very cool
    Less than 400 posts to get my own little treo icon!