1.    #1  
    I had to restore my treo 600 after a hard reset and now blazer takes forever to start up. Stays on white screen for 10 seconds or more and then begins to load page.

Any ideas.

thanks all!
    Sometimes a symptom of a corrupt cookies database. Delete "Web Cookies" using fileZ or other file manager. Hope that works for you.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by elysian9
    Sometimes a symptom of a corrupt cookies database. Delete "Web Cookies" using fileZ or other file manager. Hope that works for you.

Ahhhhh....thank you!!!!!!
    Global Posts
    286 Global Posts
    This slow blazer load happened to me after getting my replacement T600 from Sprint and restoring from BBVFS.

Removing the web cookies file was the answer.
    Thanks very much for this tip.
    The only negative is that every web page you go to needing cookies you have to re-load your information!
    Quote Originally Posted by MVT
    The only negative is that every web page you go to needing cookies you have to re-load your information!
    That's true, but there is really no other way I know of. I guess if you have many stored cookies (I only have 4 web sites with stored cookies) then this could be a bit of an inconvenience, but I still think it's better than having Blazer die when launching it. Also, once the cookies file is deleted, you should not have to do it again, unless something corrupts it again. Never could figure out how the darn thing got corrupted in the first place, thought I suspect a reset while surfing the cookied site was the reason.
    This forum rocks!! But of course I already knew that

I didn't really have to use Filez--I used Menu -> Preferences -> Advanced -> Memory Management and hit the Clear button in front of Cookies.
    Last edited by silverado; 08/05/2004 at 11:00 AM.
    Deleting the cookies worked. Thanks all!