1.    #1  
    I have a problem with my treo. Anyone knows how to stop the auto-off while I am on a call? It keeps turning off automacilly off but the call hasn't hung up yet and I have to turn the power back on. I may miss some information when it happens. In general in the perferences, the auto-off after max is 3 mintures. What is up with it? Anyone knows the solution?

Thanks,
    Y.
    HUH? I have never heard of this?! In fact, the problem from day one has been the inability to turn off the screen during a call! That's why there's all these apps like Treoguard, Sandman etc... Are you sure you're referring to the right feature?

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    Im with gfunkmagic...HUH?? Maybe you have a very new Treo with an undiscovered firmware?? Or maybe you have TreoGaurd installed?
    "Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." -Kristian Wilson, Nintendo, 1989
  4.    #4  
    the feature cames with my original treo in december. I had no problem with it until just a month ago. I haven't tried TreoGuard, yet. Will it solve the problem?
    What software have you installed since the problem started? TreoGaurd is software that lets you turn off the screen during a phone call, manually or timed. Normally the screen stays on throughout the entire call.

What do you mean by "I may miss some information when it happens." Are you saying the sound cuts off along with the screen?
    "Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." -Kristian Wilson, Nintendo, 1989
    I have the same problem, only it will go on for a day or so, then stop for a few weeks! Strange....
    Don't know how I stopped it last time.
    Quote Originally Posted by igottreo
    I have a problem with my treo. Anyone knows how to stop the auto-off while I am on a call? It keeps turning off automacilly off but the call hasn't hung up yet and I have to turn the power back on. I may miss some information when it happens. In general in the perferences, the auto-off after max is 3 mintures. What is up with it? Anyone knows the solution?

Thanks,
    Y.
    Are you using PDA Defense by any chance?
    Me = Nokia 5170/Palm III > Kyocera 6035 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 755p > Treo Pro > Palm Pre

Wife = Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 755p > Palm Centro > Palm Pixi
    Love Treo Guard to turn off the screen - mine in 30 seconds....
  9.    #9  
    I found the solution. I have had Phoneguard program that causes it. When i deleted it, my calls can go on after 3 mins. Must be the phoneguard.

Y.
    Quote Originally Posted by igottreo
    I found the solution. I have had Phoneguard program that causes it. When i deleted it, my calls can go on after 3 mins. Must be the phoneguard.

Y.

Phonegurad used to be the name of Treoguad before the update! IT's the same app!! Anyways...yeah that would do it.

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    actually i discover something about this ..
    if you have Carkit.prc installed your phone will never turn off .. even with phonegoard sandmand or treoguard ...

if u are able to turn off a call..meaning your have FakeCarkit.prc in your device.. which alllows the phone to be turned off ..

just wanna share some information
    Ok,

Is Keyguard related to Phoneguard/Treoguard? I have the same issue but only use Keyguard - which came on the Treo
    I love TreoGuard and a new version just came out. I got it because the latest firmware for AT&T did not disable keyboard answer features as they promised.
    MAS300z