1.    #1  
    Maybe it is only me but any one else is getting this:

1) inacurate reading of "on time" (much increased than reality)
    2) on/off switches showing almost all the time being on/off(ed) though it is not swithched on/off for a long time.

Thank you
    Last edited by sarois3; 05/02/2004 at 12:46 PM.
    Well, I finally got so disgusted with BatteryGraph and its' misrepresentation of the Treo 600 battery data that I ditched it.

And what's worse, the developer never acknowledged my eMails when I tried to contact him.

I aslo read on some other boards that BatteryGraph caused problems with other devices besides the Treo 600. Also, have you ever noticed the size of the BatteryGraph database? It grows faster than the National debt!
    The Quickster
    "I'm your Huckleberry!"
    Global Posts
    227 Global Posts
    That's the number one reason I removed BatteryGraph. The information was inaccurate and the file was, to put it midly, HUGE.
  4.    #4  
    In theory it could have been very usefull. But still inaccurate. I wonder if there might be some hardware problems in our treo(s), as not so many other people are complaining.
  5.    #5  
    Is there any utility out there that can give the "on Time" for treo 600?
    Quote Originally Posted by quickster
    Well, I finally got so disgusted with BatteryGraph and its' misrepresentation of the Treo 600 battery data that I ditched it.

And what's worse, the developer never acknowledged my eMails when I tried to contact him.

I aslo read on some other boards that BatteryGraph caused problems with other devices besides the Treo 600. Also, have you ever noticed the size of the BatteryGraph database? It grows faster than the National debt!
    How did you remove batterygraph?

I tried deleting it using the delete function in the applications menu, but afterwards my phone locked up anytime I tried to access fileZ or beampro. Also, everytime I would synch it would throw an error at the point battery graph would have synchronized.

I had to hard reset and backup from my desktop to get fully operational again.

The same thing happened when I tried to again to delete it, this time using FileZ.

Any ideas?

[I just figured it out. I had to delete it from my backup folder on my desktop as well as from my phone, THEN sync.
    Foul program be gone and return no more.]
    Last edited by jdj4r; 08/04/2004 at 05:23 PM.
    I ditched it as well because the sync would take so long. Even if I disabled the sync for the database, it would still transfer it. Took way too long. I don't need to backup the database to my computer, I don't care if I lose it. Anyway, it's now gone, and I don't really miss it.
    Quote Originally Posted by sarois3
    Maybe it is only me but any one else is getting this:

1) inacurate reading of "on time" (much increased than reality)
    2) on/off switches showing almost all the time being on/off(ed) though it is not swithched on/off for a long time.

Thank you
    Quite simple:

The Treo isn't really sleeping while you think it is. Handspring has created a new state, named "REM mode". The reason is that, because of the phone, the Treo always has things to do. "REM mode" is seen as the end user "as if" the Treo was sleeping: keyboard not responding except for the hard keys, touchscreen off, LCD screen off, no keyboard backlight... but for applications, it's different: everytime the Treo goes from sleep to wake up, or sleep to REM, applications receive a LateWakeup notification, and there is not way to know if it is a real wake up or a wake up from sleeping mode to REM mode when you receives this event. In fact, to make the difference, you have to wait for another event that is sent when the LCD is back on: if you receive this notification, you have a real wake up (going from sleep to REM mode won't turn the LCD on).

Alas, BatteryGraph doesn't wait for this LCD on notification, but for the LateWakeup notification... so everytime your Treo is going from sleep to REM, it counts it as a power-on event and includes the REM duration in the total use duration.

Sorry for this long post, I hope that it will help.

Regards.