Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 21
  1.    #1  
    Treo600: Video CallerID with Live! and GIF animation
    Treo600: Use any wave, mp3/ogg for ringtones/sms/mms/voicemail
    Treo600: Assign individual/group sound files to Contact and Favorite list
    Treo600: CoverUp and play background sound on your call
    Play MP3/OGG/Wav files from RAM for PocketTunes 2.3.2

    What about caller ID with JPEG Files ?
  2. #2  
    He said he's working on it for a future release.
  3.    #3  
    it doesnt work on GIF also ..
    i put all my GIF pictures in my SD card .. when i pick Choose Video ..
    it scans nothing

    is there any specific folder i should put the GIF's files ?
  4. #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by xaix
    it doesnt work on GIF also ..
    i put all my GIF pictures in my SD card .. when i pick Choose Video ..
    it scans nothing

    is there any specific folder i should put the GIF's files ?
    Put them in the DCIM folder.
  5.    #5  
    and btw ... if u enable LIGHTWAVE ... do u realize that it lags so much ?
    i mean when u press MENU in launcher ..

    then click 5wavnav-RIGHT and then 5waynav-LEFT immidiately
    you'll noticed a lag when u ENABLE and DISABLE lightwave

    ENABLE : lags when changing from one menu to another menu
    DISABLE : lags gone ..

    this really is a bummer ...

    and also lightwave doesnt intercept the original ringtones ..
    it plays together with the normal ringtone u set ..

    this sux
  6. #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by xaix
    and also lightwave doesnt intercept the original ringtones ..
    it plays together with the normal ringtone u set ..

    this sux
    Not if you follow the directions and set the phone's regular midi ringer to "SILENT." Then you'll only hear the files you have assigned to Lightwav.
  7. #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by xaix
    and also lightwave doesnt intercept the original ringtones ..
    it plays together with the normal ringtone u set ..

    this sux
    Mine works just fine. Go into your regular ringtone manager and set all your tones to "silent" Then in lightwave go to treo preferences and set it to "match last # digits of phone #" (mine is on 6). Then, of course, set what tone you wish to play. This fixed mine.
  8.    #8  
    one more thing ..
    when i use lightwave ...
    i set the images in DCIM folder of my SD card. .
    then i tried calling ...

    it DOESNT Show the gifs ...
    and ...

    when the person reject the call
    your TREO 600 will restarts ...

    omg .. toysoft should put more concentration on debugging this new version
  9. #9  
    xaix - you make extreme comments. I haven't even tried the new version yet but it seems you are overreacting to your own errors. I don't think the caller ID is supposed to work when you call someone. Only when you receive a call from that person.
  10. #10  
    I have not had my phone reset because of LightWav, the GIF ID seems to be a bit flaky. I'll be working with Smily88 later this week to figure it out.
    Palm III > Palm IIIC > Handera 330 > Kyocera 6035 & Sony NR70V > Treo 600 > Treo650 & Palm LifeDrive > Modded LifeDrive w/16gig CF > Palm Pre
  11.    #11  
    i mean when i tried calling my self ... (forgot to add that)
    sorry if im a little bit harsh but im just pissed off about at $17 dollar app i paid for that does problem to my phone ..

    1. lags the phone (did u guys notice)
    2. call your self from house home ...then hang up your house phone ... the phone restarts.

    arghhh
    sob sob .. i dont wana do hard reset and reinstall everything back just to make lightwave work .. sighhhhhhh
  12. #12  
    1. I honestly don't notice any lag when using Lightwav. I have a friend who has mentioned it causes his Treo to slow down, but mine is fine.

    2. I do this all the time and never have had the unit reset. I am constantly checking out Lightwav's features by calling my Treo from my home phone, letting it ring once or twice and then hanging up my home phone. It's never resulted in a reset.
  13. joele's Avatar
    Posts
    313 Posts
    Global Posts
    320 Global Posts
    #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by lgreenberg
    Not if you follow the directions and set the phone's regular midi ringer to "SILENT." Then you'll only hear the files you have assigned to Lightwav.
    Thats the major problem with Lightwav and is why I will not buy it until this is addressed.

    The lag is too much, I don't want to use a program thats dramatically slows down my PDA that is not easy to disable, if you disable Lightwav then you have to also change the ringotnes back to midi's, at least with Callfilter (also causes lag) when you disabled your midi tones still work as you DO NOT have to change them to silent for CallFilter to work....

    Hopefully the Lightwav developers either fix the lag or work like Callfilter so it isn't a hassle to turn Lightwav off when you want to use Gizmo (or other demanding programs) that runs like CRAP when lightwav is enabled.
  14. #14  
    Quote Originally Posted by xaix
    i mean when i tried calling my self ... (forgot to add that)
    sorry if im a little bit harsh but im just pissed off about at $17 dollar app i paid for that does problem to my phone ..

    1. lags the phone (did u guys notice)
    2. call your self from house home ...then hang up your house phone ... the phone restarts.

    arghhh
    sob sob .. i dont wana do hard reset and reinstall everything back just to make lightwave work .. sighhhhhhh
    send us an email to support@toysoft.ca and we'll try to sort this is out for you.
    Want mp3/wav ringtones , Audio and Video recording for your Treo600/650? visit www.toysoft.ca
  15. #15  
    I just don't get it. I bought lightwav and read the manual. I generally don't consider myself that stupid, but I cannot for the life of me figure out how to get video caller ID. How do I save a video, where, and how do I get it to show up in lightwav???
    Oh god, please somebody put me out of my misery!
  16. #16  
    Quote Originally Posted by ido
    I just don't get it. I bought lightwav and read the manual. I generally don't consider myself that stupid, but I cannot for the life of me figure out how to get video caller ID. How do I save a video, where, and how do I get it to show up in lightwav???
    Oh god, please somebody put me out of my misery!
    You can two choices.

    1. Use Live! application to record video
    2. use animated GIF

    to setup video caller goto Contact Ringtone menu and then
    tap on the contact. a popup menu will be displayed. select Change Video caller.
    Want mp3/wav ringtones , Audio and Video recording for your Treo600/650? visit www.toysoft.ca
  17. #17  
    got it using the live! demo app. thanks!! how would I use an animated GIF?
  18. kamalot's Avatar
    Posts
    194 Posts
    Global Posts
    195 Global Posts
    #18  
    I had some problems with the animated GIF support too. I wrote to ToySoft and they sent me a new GIF library which places the GIF at coordinates 0,0 instead of trying to center them. This works much better but looks funny if your GIF files are not 160x160.

    Check out the attached file I use for when my wife calls!
    Attached Images Attached Images
  19. #19  
    Disclaimer: Kamalot is a professional. Do not feel bad if everything that he makes is spectacular, he just rocks like that. {= )

    Kamalot, is that a prizm on your furry? Time to update the pic!
  20. #20  
    Quote Originally Posted by kamalot
    Check out the attached file I use for when my wife calls!
    Hey hotshot, please give us some more gifs to copy. Like m00se smilin', or somethin'
    I have never let my schooling interfere with my education.
    -Mark Twain
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions