Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thank you Manorton:

Wow! More than I wanted to know about the subject - after checking the link. Clearly the update in some way is the culprit, although I am not sure in what way. Camera did work within SnapperMail before the software/firmware update. (In several threads people mention the problem, but I am not sure how widespread it is. Also, is it affecting GSM Treos or is it also present in the CDMA Treos, i.e., Sprint PCS?

I should try to delete some of the Saved/Unsaved Preferences and see what happens. Just not sure where to start.
    There is at least one thread giving detailed instructions involving SysTool.

Quote Originally Posted by piotrek
    Thank you Manorton:

Wow! More than I wanted to know about the subject - after checking the link. Clearly the update in some way is the culprit, although I am not sure in what way. Camera did work within SnapperMail before the software/firmware update. (In several threads people mention the problem, but I am not sure how widespread it is. Also, is it affecting GSM Treos or is it also present in the CDMA Treos, i.e., Sprint PCS?

I should try to delete some of the Saved/Unsaved Preferences and see what happens. Just not sure where to start.
    I have been looking around with FileZ and CleanUp. I haven't seen anything that could be attributed to Exchange Manager. I am not a programmer; just a someone who has been around this forum for a while. I picked up enough to be dangerous. I do not ess up any more than it is already. By the way, from the description SysTool looks similar to the two things mentioned above that I have been using.
    I'm having the same problem...my Treo crashes everytime I try to open an attached .jpg in Snapper with the Pictures application on my Sprint Treo 600.

I have no HsAH files on my phone. If anyone finds a solution, please let me know.

Thanks
    I love these boards!!!! I had the same problem, but no longer. Good work everyone!
    Quote Originally Posted by limoman
    I'll try...but I'm by no means an expert. These are the steps I took that worked for me. I really have no way of knowing if they will work for you as well. So please backup your unit before you begin.

First download and install the SysTool program. I've attached a copy to this message.

Launch SysTool (after you've backed up your Treo). Under preferences, have SysTool sort by application. Then make sure you're looking at your file list in "LIST" mode (instead of detail), and in the bottom lefthand corner of the screen, select the "U" for unsved.

This should now display your files in a format that will list the HsAH files, associated with "Unknown", at or near the top of your list....or at least sorted together.

Find the HsAH files associated with "Unknown" (I had 4) and delete them.

That's it. Please keep in mind I've only done this once and I'm not an expert with these type of database files. But you asked for help and you did say please...so these are my steps. They worked for me. Good luck.
    Awesome! Thanks so much. I've had this problem for a few weeks now.
    For reference, you can use Filez to remove these as well, simply go to "View Preferences" when you open the program.
    Quote Originally Posted by limoman
    I'll try...but I'm by no means an expert. These are the steps I took that worked for me. I really have no way of knowing if they will work for you as well. So please backup your unit before you begin.

First download and install the SysTool program. I've attached a copy to this message.

Launch SysTool (after you've backed up your Treo). Under preferences, have SysTool sort by application. Then make sure you're looking at your file list in "LIST" mode (instead of detail), and in the bottom lefthand corner of the screen, select the "U" for unsved.

This should now display your files in a format that will list the HsAH files, associated with "Unknown", at or near the top of your list....or at least sorted together.

Find the HsAH files associated with "Unknown" (I had 4) and delete them.

That's it. Please keep in mind I've only done this once and I'm not an expert with these type of database files. But you asked for help and you did say please...so these are my steps. They worked for me. Good luck.

I have snappermail and have a similar problem when trying to send from diddlebug. I think it happens with other apps as well. If I try to send a drawing it ignores my attempt. When I try again, the treo resets.

I tried limoman's suggestion but could not find the records he mentioned. I went through a trial and error process until I found that deleting this entry in my unsaved preferences worked. It looked like this:

Code:
    HsMx   MailExchange - HsMx
    There was only one entry. Once deleted, it seems to work as intended.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123