1.    #1  
    Don't think I've seen this one posted here yet. I found it at the checkout counter in the tool department by chance. The phone fits perfectly in it with the antenna covered too. What I liked the best though is the 3-way belt attachment. It has a sturdy metal slip on clamp, and 2 belt loops for either vertical or horizontal carrying. I cut the brand logo off easily which reads Workwear McGuire-Nicholas. $5 and it's my favorite case...think I'm gonna pick up an extra one too.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Looks like it is a soft pouch, which then I would hesitate with that case. Screen cracking, etc.

It also looks like you are carrying a set of pliers or something on your belt. In the corporate environment, my opinion (since someone will likely jump down my throat) would be that I couldn't wear that.
    Looks very similar to the Ripoffs holster which has become my case of choice.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by timmins
    Looks like it is a soft pouch, which then I would hesitate with that case. Screen cracking, etc.

It also looks like you are carrying a set of pliers or something on your belt. In the corporate environment, my opinion (since someone will likely jump down my throat) would be that I couldn't wear that.
    Yah, not the type of case to wear in that type of environemnt, but for me it's perfect. Goes pretty good with everything else hanging off my belt. I keep the screen faced towards me so I don't think I should have to worry about cracking.

I had ordered the metal case but got rid of it. Nice case but I didn't feel the belt clip would be secure enough for my use. Also have the Handspring sidemount case, but that was managing to work itself off my belt as well throughout the day.