1.    #1  
    I have discoverd that when the favorite caller ID picture is selected and you have either Callfilter or Callshield running, you will find the caller ID picture will display 2 answer buttons and 2 ignore buttons on display when a call is ringing. Any body notcied this or have a work around?
    Quote Originally Posted by vaio
    I have discoverd that when the favorite caller ID picture is selected and you have either Callfilter or Callshield running, you will find the caller ID picture will display 2 answer buttons and 2 ignore buttons on display when a call is ringing. Any body notcied this or have a work around?
    Lightwav/BuzzOff doesnt have this problem.
    Want mp3/wav ringtones , Audio and Video recording for your Treo600/650? visit www.toysoft.ca
    CallFilter is fixed in the upcoming release:
    http://discuss.treocentral.com/showp...&postcount=157
    "Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." -Kristian Wilson, Nintendo, 1989
    CallShield and (T600's built-in) picture ID don't work together. There were several posts concerning this issue, and I am yet to see CallShield responding to it. Lightwav has solved this problem quite nicely.
    (CallShield: You just lost this customer.)
    I have never let my schooling interfere with my education.
    -Mark Twain
    Have you sent Call Shield (Mantra Group) an email on this issue? They have responded to every email I have sent them. Ben
    I don't have a problem with Picture ID and CallShied V1.50 on CDMA/
    I don't think viao has the prereleased 1.50 code.
    It seems that the GSM phones are the ones having this problem ?